Sig P239

Guest CrazyLincoln

Guest CrazyLincoln

After selling my Kimber :up: (thats another story) I decided I needed more than just a revolver. So, I went and got a Sig P239 from The Rabbi in 357 Sig. Nice gun. Feels nice. Works nice. Breaks down easily. And it goes with my 556 :(.

Anyone else own one of these? What do you think?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David Waldrip

CrazyLincoln

I have one in .40, and I love it. Some people don't like the Double Action trigger pull on the first round, but I have found it is just a matter of training and practice for me. Wouldn't go anywhere without mine, if you know what I mean.

I have one... as mentioned, it's for sale (details here)

It's a great shooter, very accurate... I also like the grip ergonomics and the ease of carrying it, being rather slim.

My reasons for wanting something else are simply that I want to get away from traditional DA/SA triggers, and I want more capacity... I also want the same or better quality. I'm leaning towards an H&K P2000 LEM.

I still carry the Sig nearly every day... and I will until somebody wants it more than me. It's dependable.

Guest Fred LE FI

Had one for about 6 months. I traded it for a G23 about 5 years ago. The G23 has become my favorite CC gun. The 239 has a higher bore axis and had lots of muzzle flip. Don't get me wrong - i like Sigs and still have a 220 and a 226 (9mm).

Enjoy your new gun.

Fred

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.