Got another one

Branket

It started as a harmless trip to the gun shop, I just wanted to look around and see if they had anything new. I soon realized that any trip to a gun shop on a payday is not harmless and before I knew it I was making a purchase.

I know you all want to know what it is already so I'll skip the back story and get to it. I bought a Sig CPO 229 in .40 S&W. It has some minor holster wear, very minor, but that really doesn't matter because I intend it to be a daily carry weapon and I don't particularly care what it looks like. After field stripping, cleaning, and dry firing I can already tell that it is one of the best made pistols I have ever held, regardless of previous use. I'll try to get some pictures up later tonight, I keep forgetting to ask for my camera back...

Guess its time to look for a new avatar.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dotsun
I just realized I put this here instead of the handgun section. :D

LOL, I read it when you first posted and it never even occurred to me either. That thing looks hardly used at all from the pics, very nice piece.

I shot it today for the first time, and I must say it is the most accurate gun out of the box I have shot to date. By the end of the 100 rounds I ran through it I was able to get my shots within a 3" circle which is better than any of my other guns were in their first 100 rounds. The double action shots are the most off target but after 2 mags of only double action I managed to bring them closer.

I also bought some houge grips for it after I got done shooting so now I need to go back to the range to test them out...almsot like I planned it that way.

very nice,

exspensive but one of the best

$550 didn't seem that expensive compared to a new one.