Ammo purchase limits comes to Chattanooga Wallyworlds

Guest Spuds

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clinton Hiway has had a two box limit for some time. Oak Ridge has a sheet, they write down your DL number and what you bought. No buying in the morning and again in the evening. Clinton store had a five box limit last time I was there.

I would rather be able to buy two boxes and come back a day later, than stand in line and watch the guy in front of me clean off the shelf.

Edited by bubbiesdad
Add
Guest MisterJimmy

I finally found some Blazer Brass in 9mm today at WW, probably because they are limiting buyers to 6 boxes. I was happy with the six and said as much.

Well this is just totally effin awesomem!Was planning to go a shootin this evening so It'll be nice if I can find some 38 that I ran completely out of in january.Oh,and Price post a couple days ago that Skip keeps 22s downthere for 18 I believe.

Guest abailey362

ooltewah WM had the 6 box limit signs up last night. maybe this will help some...or it will fuel tin foils to be there even more now...bribing soccer moms to go buy ammo for them

West town or East town?

Walmart near West town is Walker Springs that I can think of....unless your talking about Clinton hwy walmart which has already done that....

Yes, I think it's Walker Springs. It's the one that's next door to the Sam's Club. I was there at about 7 pm and there was a note stuck on the doors to the ammo cabinet. FWIW, I've also been to the Walmart in Greeneville and two in Johnson City today - all three had the notice posted, so I'm guessing it's a corporate decision.

Guest TargetShooter84

Turkey creek walmart just had the signs up when I went in there tonight....of course, no ammo on shelves but hopefully that'll change soon....

btw - the signs was for 6 ammo per person per day.