Pay it forward

• 1 month later...

Next, anyone shoot a 25 cal rifle?

I have 75 or more Speer#1237 .257 75 gr cannelure J words,
http://www.wholesalehunter.com/produ...roductid=27310
17 Hornady #2540 .257 100 gr spire point j words,
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/673...int-box-of-100
and close to 20, Sierra 1600 .257 75 gr Hollow point j words.
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/181...int-box-of-100

Links are for pics and info only.

I got these in a box-O-bullets and do not need then, wont fit my 25ACP. :surrender:

No I did not try. :wave:

As always, free and ship on my dime or FTF in or around Nashville.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Question about this before I list something.

Are you guys/gals eating the shipping or are you having the person that's receiving something pay for shipping?

I have an item I received on a pay it forward thread on another forum. I would like to offer it up here in the same manner as I'm not using it anymore. The item is a little heavy. I got it for the price of shipping.

If it were a light item and only cost a couple bucks to ship I wouldn't sweat it. But this is a little big and heavy. I'm 100% sure someone would take it.

Local pickup would be 100% free of course.

Edited by Mike P

Question about this before I list something.

Are you guys/gals eating the shipping or are you having the person that's receiving something pay for shipping?

I have an item I received on a pay it forward thread on another forum. I would like to offer it up here in the same manner as I'm not using it anymore. The item is a little heavy. I got it for the price of shipping.

If it were a light item and only cost a couple bucks to ship I wouldn't sweat it. But this is a little big and heavy. I'm 100% sure someone would take it.

Local pickup would be 100% free of course.

I'd say go ahead and list it "free if picked up locally" and then explain that since the item is rather large and heavy that you would be willing to ship only "on your dime for actual shipping cost."

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...