Pay it forward

it ain't spring but I'm cleaning out the house. This isn't firearms related but I've got a Weider Power Tower that I no longer need. 

Its 6 years old and still in very good condition. Not missing any parts, free of rust, and great for someone looking to get started on a fitness plan.

Looks almost exactly like the one that's below. 

First person to pm me and come out to pick it up in Lebanon can have it. 

IMG_3962.PNG

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have some ammo that I do not need.  It is free to the first I'll take it but there are some conditions.  I do not want to fool with shipping.  I live and work in the Bellevue to Brentwood area.  If you are willing to meet me somewhere around these locations then you can have it.

1 box of Winchester Super-X 20ga Slugs.  Box says they are buckshot but they are slugs.

1 box of 40gr V-Max 204 Ruger

2 boxes of 170 gr 32 Winchester Special

340d7d035fe3948690fff3c8e0ee59a6.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a Magpul MIAD B3 backstrap if anyone has that grip. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9MhyQ0aejQHVWJMdmJzQXl0N28/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9MhyQ0aejQHaF93QWctazlkS3c/view?usp=drivesdk

Edited by Ronald_55
Well images not loading....I will try it later...see image links
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/25/2018 at 2:23 PM, luvmyberetta said:

Here are some items I'm giving away as a lot. This will be a fun package for someone. Just send me a PM along with your mailing info & it's yours.

1)  Brand new Ed Brown 1911 competition main spring #919. These also work great in Beretta pistols.

2)  CAA picatinny mount for 1" flashlight... https://usa.caagearup.com/pl2-tactical-flashlight-mount-picatinny

3)  New Magpul rail w/hardware.

4)  Pelican waterproof micro case.

I’ll take that micro pelican case and magpul rail!  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

As I was cleaning up and clearing out some gear I came across a 10 round Glock magazine I had for my G21 ( that's 45 acp for you non-Glock people out there reading this! ;))

... before I blew it up. A double charge of W231 (5.7 grs x 2= BOOM!), just in case you ever wondered. 😖

Again, it's a 10 round mag but I'd be happy to give it to a member of our community if they could make use of it.

If not local, I'd ask you pay the shipping...USPS Priority Mail as I very rarely go to the Post Office and much prefer to just "Click-n-Ship".

Just PM me and then I'll post to this thread.

G21 10 rd mag.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1