Pay it forward

30 minutes ago, Darrell said:

I'd like to have them. PM outbound.

You got it, will try and get these out tomorrow.   Will PM tracking info once I do.

BTW, the one who offers the PIF pays the postage, unless they can meet the receiver, the receiver just has to reciprocate another PIF. 

@TGO David This should be it's own forum with a sticky of the rules, and each PIF can have it's own thread.  

Edited by Omega
Add info.
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Omega said:

BTW, the one who offers the PIF pays the postage, unless they can meet the receiver, the receiver just has to reciprocate another PIF.

Good clarification and reminder. Thanks. 👍

Unfortunately what I have to offer needs to be FTF in West Knoxville as it's a small amount of 40 S&W ammo.

I have 32 rounds of Corbon 40 S&W and 1 round of 40 S&W Hydra-Shok. This ammo has been stored indoors, ammo can, for a long time! I haven't owned a .40 since '95! 🙂

No shipping please. FTF West Knoxville.

Like @Omega above, claim here then PM me.

Jamie

Corbon 40 S W.jpg

Corbon 40 S W ammo 2.jpg

• Like 1

Taken. On it's way soon.

.308 Case Length Gage:

I bought a pile of reloading stuff recently, and in the pile was a case length gage for .308. As I already have one, this one is free to anyone who can use it.

It had some grime on it and I ran it through my wet-tumbler. That changed the metal color a bit, but I put some cases into it and they fit fine.

IMG_0090.JPG

Edited by Darrell
Item claimed
  • 1 month later...

I have about a quart of cleaned and deprimed Hornady .22 Hornet brass and about two quarts of clean but mostly unprocessed .32 S&W Long brass (mostly Lapua, S&B, and G.F.L. headstamps) available.

Claim here and PM to arrange transfer. I can mail them or meet FTF in the area bounded by Murfreesboro, McMinnville, Cookville, and Lebanon.

Edit: Both have been claimed.

Brass.thumb.jpg.0d59b129f79f3bfde0102f7ad677cf70.jpg

Edited by DennisG
Updating availability.
  • Like 1

Got a couple return pay it forwards I am overdue posting due to my work schedule. 

Here is #1.

These are pieces of a 2 different leather shoulder holder systems. Lighter one came out of bag and is an adjustable tie down. Darker is a cuff holder and has a belt loop, so could be used alone too.

I figure soneone probably has one or both of these sets and might need refresher parts.

spacer.png

uieMZSp.jpg

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Two partially full boxes of 30-06 hunting ammo available, I think 10 rounds in one and 16 rounds in the other. Nosler tipped in one box and soft points in the other, Federal and Sellier&Bellot brand.

Recently someone helped me partially fill my freezer with deer they didn't need. Happy to pass this along to someone who needs some ammo for their hunting.

Located in South Nashville/Brentwood area

• Like 2
3 hours ago, user1776 said:

Two partially full boxes of 30-06 hunting ammo available, I think 10 rounds in one and 16 rounds in the other. Nosler tipped in one box and soft points in the other, Federal and Sellier&Bellot brand.

Recently someone helped me partially fill my freezer with deer they didn't need. Happy to pass this along to someone who needs some ammo for their hunting.

Located in South Nashville/Brentwood area

I would like to have this, however I do reload so I do not "need" the ammo. If it is not taken by another member in 7 days I will claim it.

3 hours ago, RED333 said:

I would like to have this, however I do reload so I do not "need" the ammo. If it is not taken by another member in 7 days I will claim it.

Sure RED. 

I'm happy to ship to you as well if we can't meet up locally across our schedules. Just remembered that was part of the rules for this 🙂

I've also got some 30-06 rounds that were gifted to me by a reloader when we were doing a different transaction. I'm happy to include that so you can pull it for the bullets/brass if you'd like. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, user1776 said:

Sure RED. 

I'm happy to ship to you as well if we can't meet up locally across our schedules. Just remembered that was part of the rules for this 🙂

I've also got some 30-06 rounds that were gifted to me by a reloader when we were doing a different transaction. I'm happy to include that so you can pull it for the bullets/brass if you'd like. 

I work in Nashville, no shipping required, thanks for the reloads, I will break them down for the compensates. Again I will wait 7 days for any one else that "needs ammo".

• Like 1

I could actually use the 30-06. Just putting back together a new to me sporterized M1917 and may take it deer hunting this fall. I reload but do not have any components or dies for 30-06 yet. Need to get stocked up. 

I don't want to step in front of Red though. I am down in Nolensville and work in Murfreesboro so Red might be a more convenient meet up depending on where you are. 

I am sure I have something I can dig out of the spare parts bin or ammo stash to pay forward. 

Edited by OldIronFan

Ok. I picked up some powder from @RED333 offline. I’m offering up some Cast Performance bullets. The sticker has been peeled off these, but they’re 320 grain .430 hard cast gas checked bullet. Full-ish box. I counted 98, but I don’t swear to that, once I count off my fingers and toes it’s all in my head, and I don’t know what’s going on in there most of the time. 

0E7B0A2C-A933-4AF8-858D-5CCB20F19299.jpeg

65C3DFF9-065E-4CB8-B70B-546A0223D2DA.jpeg

968CEB4D-E5F7-4E10-B54E-0A9913AC861C.jpeg

• Like 2