Pay it forward

You know the rules. You offer up something shipped free and the person taking the item must do the same. I will start it. If you see something you want respond to the thread with I'll take it as well as what you PIF in return. You may not Claim an item unless you have something to PIF.

I have the following:

5lbs of .40 S&W once fired brass *GONE*

1 revolver holster. Federal Man B325. Fits 4" Smith's *GONE*

1 GunMate pancake holster for 4-5" auto's *GONE*

1 hand made leather holster for large auto's *Possibly GONE*

DSCF1325.JPG

Edited by lowbud
Guest abailey362

I'll take the .40 brass. Dug through my boxes and came up with the following.

Uncle Mike's sidekick IWB holster - size 16. http://www.unclemikes.com/products/inside_the_pant_holsters.html

Allen shotgun shell carrier - very similar to this one, just doesn't have the logo on the front. holds one 25 rd box and 2 shells on side

Amazon.com: Heavy Canvas Single Box Shotgun Shell Carrier: Sports & Outdoors - gone

Edited by abailey362
I'll take the .40 brass. Dug through my boxes and came up with the following.

Uncle Mike's sidekick IWB holster - size 16. http://www.unclemikes.com/products/inside_the_pant_holsters.html

Allen shotgun shell carrier - very similar to this one, just doesn't have the logo on the front. holds one 25 rd box and 2 shells on side

Amazon.com: Heavy Canvas Single Box Shotgun Shell Carrier: Sports & Outdoors

The brass is yours. PM me your address.

Guest Irish_Red

I have a G22 duty holster and a Box, papers and lock to a Kel-Tec P3AT

I will take the 4" Revolver Holster (Thanks Low Bud received it Saturday)

Edited by Irish_Red
Guest Astra900

I have a box of 7.35 Carcano ammo on strippers. THe box is old and dirty. 3 stripper clips/6 rounds each. Mil-surp stuff, treat as corrosive. I'd really like to see it go to someone who actually has a rifle to shoot it in, but whatever. FTF PIF.

Guest Bluemax

Ok here goes

1 Buchoimer Brown basket weave holster, worn just enough to look cool, came with Smith Model 27 w/4" barrel should fit anything close

2 1 full box of factory Remington 22-250 ( traded gun kept ammo)

Thris thred has tremendous potential as all of us have odds and ends tucked away, Not to mention that it rocks in the spirit of fellowship, which is one of the many reasons for our hobby

You know the rules. You offer up something shipped free and the person taking the item must do the same. I will start it. If you see something you want respond to the thread with I'll take it as well as what you PIF in return. You may not Claim an item unless you have something to PIF.

I have the following:

1 revolver holster. Federal Man B325. Fits 4" Smith's

1 GunMate pancake holster for 4-5" auto's

1 hand made leather holster for large auto's

I'll take the Gunmate pancake holster.

I have a nylon belt holster that fit a .38 or a .357

I have the following:

1 revolver holster. Federal Man B325. Fits 4" Smith's

1 GunMate pancake holster for 4-5" auto's

1 hand made leather holster for large auto's

I'll take the Gunmate pancake holster.

I have a nylon belt holster that fit a .38 or a .357

PM me your shipping info and the pancake is yours. Also if that revolver holster is for a 3" revolver I'll take it off your hands.. Model/Type or pic?

Thanks!

Guest c.a.s.

Does the "large auto" leather holster work for 1911s? It looks about right for my needs (something to simply cover the trigger guard instead of just leaving it sitting on the bedside dresser)

I'll have to dig around for things I can PIF first. I KNOW I have a ton of .30-06SPRG brass, as well as .30-30WIN.

Well, I have a goodly amount of fatigues if they are wanted. Mostly just the jackets, though, mostly medium and large.

A couple hammer springs for a PA-63.

You know, I think I just need to become a benefactor at some point, so I can just sell some of this stuff.

Guest Astra900

C.A.S. I sent you a message about the 30/06 brass.

I have a set of Lee Carbide 9mm dies. The decapping pin is broke. You can get a new one from the reloaders bench for a couple of bucks. These have been HEAVILY used, but will still load just fine. No shell holder. Sizer, expander, seater only.

I can totally see this thread turning into a turkish bazaar swapmeet kinda madhouse thing. COOL!!!!!

I have a set of Lee Carbide 9mm dies. The decapping pin is broke. You can get a new one from the reloaders bench for a couple of bucks. These have been HEAVILY used, but will still load just fine. No shell holder. Sizer, expander, seater only.

I'll take the dies and pass on some .380 ammo and brass and a CTAC holster for a SIG 232.

Its not much, but seeing as .380 is so short these days and I don't have anything that uses it hopefully it will do someone else good. It's 8rds of Remington Golden Saber and about as many pieces of brass. Going to BrandonTN.

Edited by TNFlyer
Guest Astra900
I'll take the dies and pass on some .380 ammo and brass and a CTAC holster for a SIG 232.

Its not much, but seeing as .380 is so short these days and I don't have anything that uses it hopefully it will do someone else good. It's 8rds of Remington Golden Saber and about as many pieces of brass.

DONE.

Its not much, but seeing as .380 is so short these days and I don't have anything that uses it hopefully it will do someone else good. It's 8rds of Remington Golden Saber and about as many pieces of brass.

I'll take the holster & .380 if available...have an OEM RIA 1911 slide release to offer up.

Edited by BrandonTN
Guest c.a.s.

EVERYTHING IS STILL UP FOR GRABS.

30 pieces of .30-06 brass (pending)

Unkown amount of .30-30WIN BRASS (pending)

Several fatigue jackets

Three-color desert Cover-alls

Load-bearing Vest (Enhanced) [according to the tag] + VERY VERY VERY cheap belt that was included (which is STILL included) {four mag pouches for STANAG, each look to hold two, plus two grenade pouches}

Possibly more, if I ever get around to looking for more.

Edited by c.a.s.
EVERYTHING IS STILL UP FOR GRABS.

30 pieces of .30-06 brass

Unkown amount of .30-30WIN

Several fatigue jackets

Three-color desert Cover-alls

Load-bearing Vest (Enhanced) [according to the tag] + VERY VERY VERY cheap belt that was included (which is STILL included) {four mag pouches for STANAG, each look to hold two, plus two grenade pouches}

Possibly more, if I ever get around to looking for more.

Is that 3030 brass only or ammo?

Edited by dralarms
edit test