Pay it forward

Guest Astra900
I have a Model 94 1 piece mount with Intergral 1" rings, Redfield Brand

WOW! You've been sitting on this thing for a while! You just don't see boxes like that everyday. I love it! Thank you.

Astra's PIF= Carcano ammo (FTF)

.300 Weatherby brass (12)

.243 Brass (Couple of dozen?)

Stands are spoken for!

I have 2 free target stands that I made out of 2X4's and plywood. These are very sturdy, and have only been to the range one time.

I don't have measurements, but I'm guessing they are about 3 1/2'-4' tall, and roughly 3' wide. There are plywood backs for stapling your targets. They are big enough to attach multiple (4-6?) targets at one time.

I have nowhere to store them, and I'd like to get them out my truck ASAP.

Edited by TripleDigitRide
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest (BH)

Is it big enough to hold a SIG 226? I need something that could hold a SIG 226 that I could bolt to a wall. Do you think this shoulder rig could serve such a purpose?

Is it big enough to hold a SIG 226? I need something that could hold a SIG 226 that I could bolt to a wall. Do you think this shoulder rig could serve such a purpose?

Not really sure if it would fit one or not as I dont have a 226 that I can try.

It looks like the holster would have enough room for an xd though.

Screwing it to the wall;its got two nylon straps on the top of the holster with snap buckle thingies attached,and another small one on the bottom,so yes it could be screwed to a wall.

or possibly a sig mosquito? i almost bought a nylon shoulder holster for the mosquito on ebay the other day

Should fit a Mosquito just fine.

I have 500 rounds of Auila SuperExtra .22 LR subsonic hollow point, 38 grain, lead bullet. Free for the taking. Must pick up. I live in southern Nashville (near Nipper's Corner). My Buck Mark doesn't like it--fires great and is accurate, but FTE. Maybe it'll be good in your gun. It's just a month old.

I'll take it. PM incoming.

I can PIF some Remington #97 shotgun primers. I don't know much (anything) about shotgun reloading, so I can't tell you much about them. Have about 200.

Edited by 56FordGuy