Pay it forward

Guest Catdaddy

I'm sorry I'm slow getting back- I had a night pistol class all this week.- I was really interested in the Judge holster, but I have the shorter chamber- I don't know how the fit would be, but I'll take a chance, and promise to turn it around immediately, regardless. PM sent with addy.

Guest whoa5oh

i'd ossibly be interested in the box after it's passed on, i've got a lot of .223 & 7.62x39 brass to add to it as well as some ammo and brass for a .40, rather see it go to a good home and not the scrap pile. also if anyone needs .40 brass there's a metal salvage area for our local police force that sells it by the pound

Guest Catdaddy
i'd ossibly be interested in the box after it's passed on, i've got a lot of .223 & 7.62x39 brass to add to it as well as some ammo and brass for a .40, rather see it go to a good home and not the scrap pile. also if anyone needs .40 brass there's a metal salvage area for our local police force that sells it by the pound

223 brass is tops on my want list. I'll have a completed AR soon....

And I can ALWAYS use 40 brass (as well as 45...) What are they getting for the 40? And would you be willing to ship several pounds? AND what can I do for you?

Guest abailey362

make sure not to put any live ammo, primers, or powder in the box.

This box thing seems to be getting pretty damn complicated

Guest Catdaddy

Brooksjr, I'm building my first AR- I'd love to have that stock, sir! PM sent.

Also, PIF box has arrived- I am keeping the Judge holster, and will check my closet for the next item- let the next contestant please step forward!

Guest whoa5oh

i'll second the g22 duty holster if jgrasham decides he doesnt want it. i'll pass on the box. too complicated, but i will let go of my .223 brass and .40 brass, as well as my 7.62x39 brass. not much on reloading but if someone wants it speak up.

Guest ragsmussell

As it seems, I am pretty low on the list to touch "the box". If someone feels crazy and would like to ship me the strechie ammo thingie and the pearl grips, I would be glad to pay the additional shipping. I have some stuff to put up also when the time comes. Thanks.....

Guest Broomhead
As it seems, I am pretty low on the list to touch "the box". If someone feels crazy and would like to ship me the strechie ammo thingie and the pearl grips, I would be glad to pay the additional shipping. I have some stuff to put up also when the time comes. Thanks.....

First, there is no "list" to speak of. It is first come first served. Whoever sees the box first, when it is listed in this thread, and posts that they want it, in this thread, will be the next person the box is shipped to.

The items stay in the box until someone who has the box removes an item(s) for themselves. Then, they must replace that item(s) with another item(s). The total number of items must always stay the same, or increase in the odd circumstance, but it should never decrease. The items should stay together until the receiver of the box removes an item(s) that they want.

I have yet to receive the box, and as of yet have no interest in it. I can, however, understand the rules the PIF box. Mike is right, it's not that complicated.

Edited by Broomhead
Guest Catdaddy

OK, I posted on 5/27 that the box was ready for the next contestant- and I guess the references to some of the items IN the box over the last few days didn't click- I was waiting for a PM from the next interested party.

My bad.

I'm at work now, but as soon as I get time today or tonight, I will list the contents again and check to see who appears to have indicated a desire to receive it first.

If that is you, please PM me.