Pay it forward

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

GONE

Deviating from this thread a bit as I am not willing to ship this ammo, but I felt my offering fit best in this pay it forward thread rather than starting a new thread. So, without further delay, I offer 50 rounds of 7.62x54R FTF in Franklin (just south of Nashville).

aegc4.jpg

PM if interested.

TC

Edited by tvcannon
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Sorry for the late reply. Haven't received the charging handle just yet but it will be here shortly. Once it gets here I will be releasing the following items:

1. 3 x 30 rd USGI mags
2. 1 x Delta ring assembly
3. 1 x Carbine length hand guard with heat shield

Stipulations on this are I would prefer the 30 rd mags go to a newby AR owner that got caught with his pants down at the outset of the craziness and just hasn't been able to get a hold of or afford several mags. Also, whoever gets the mags can't have the hand guards or delta ring assembly. Someone can scoop up items #2 and 3 together if they need both. Hopefully that'll get the thread going a little better with more folks involved.

I will go in order of PMs or post... whoever has the quickest times tamp on the message. Edited by TMF
  • Like 1

I've got about 100 rounds of .40 S&W ammo for free, must pick up in West Nashville/Bellevue area. 180gr unjacketed lead, so you Glock shooters probably shouldn't use it.

WOW very nice PIF

So this has been up for over an hour and no one has taken it, I will give it a few more hours, as I have a LOT.

I have a few Glocks and will shoot it.

I AM NOT EVEN BELIEVING THIS, 6 HOURS AND NO ONE WANTS FREE AMMO!!!

I put up 3 free 30 rd AR mags and they set for 12 hours. The way things are right now I figured they'd be gone in minutes. I just don't think many people look at this thread.

I looked at them, and wanted them, but I figured someone needs them more than me. Just like the .40 ammo. I dont have a 40 and im not gonna hoard what I dont even need.

Sent from the backwoods of Nowhere
  • Like 2

I looked at them, and wanted them, but I figured someone needs them more than me. Just like the .40 ammo. I dont have a 40 and im not gonna hoard what I dont even need.

Sent from the backwoods of Nowhere

That's good to hear. I figured a lot of folks used their discretion on that, and that makes me happy. I was worried about folks trying to scoop them up and selling them on Armslist or something.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

OK, first time at this so show some grace if I blow it....

I have three items FREE TO A GOOD HOME:

1. a 4" Black holster for a 38/357 Colt or similar wheel gun - fits Sam Brown Belt

2. 4 Belt Clips with snaps for a Sam Brown Belt

3. Ammo holders for 38/357 speedy loaders - for Sam Brown Belt

I work in Franklin TN.

WOW, nice!!!!

I got a speed loader the other day at a yard sale in a box of stuff, wont work with my revolver.

HKS 586-A Speedloader .357 Mag 6 Round Black S&W 686, Ruger GP-100

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/2-HKS586A

FTF in Nashville or Mt Juliet, or ship on my dime.

GONE

Edited by RED333
  • 2 weeks later...