Pay it forward

Guest Broomhead

Box contains:

.357 sig brass (about 100)

Shotgun Cleaning Rod

Brass extension rod for cleaning (i.e. 1/3 of a cleaning rod, pistol or rifle size)

Mini .22 revolver homemade leather pocket holster

Standard AR-15 pistol grip, partially stippled

Set of Hogue Grips for S&W 4500/1000 series

AR-7 Buttplate

Bag of .500 SW and .50 AE brass and bullets, 6 of each

Rear sight off of Universal M1 carbine (dove tail mount is broken but may be able to fix) aperture and adjust knobs are fine.

Cable gun lock (Project Childsafe)

Keltec trigger lock (unopened)

Camouflage nylon sling

2 new replacement magazine springs 9mm or .380 (uncompressed 5.5 inches)

Kramer leather holster, Keltec, LH (molded leather, will not fit other similar sized guns like the Ruger LCP)

Leather speedloader pouch (without belt loop, brown)

Bottom tap scope mounts (labled, 6-40)

Glock .45 Mag Loader

Blade Tech Kydex Flashlight Pouch (fit Scorpion and maybe C sized Maglite)

Kydex Pepper spray pouch (might hold other stuff too)

CAA Desert Tan AR 15 Pistol Grip

About 10 brass casings of 357 sig to the bag already in the box

One bag assorted rifle range brass (about 10 each of 30-30, 308 and 6.5x55 Swedish)

two 8mm Turkish Mauser firing pin springs

Set standard M4 handguards

Standard AR-15 pistol grip(w/ screw), trigger guard & receiver endplate.

3-4 foot length of velcro "belt" -- came in a similar grab-bag, not sure what use it has.

M&P mag extensions for 9mm. Does not fit 9c.

5- Hoppe's Cleaning tips NIP for .22, .30, .410-20ga, 16-12ga, .30/.38/.45

Scope lens covers

2- New black tactical nylon dual mag pouches

A bunch of leather belt retainers

Long green nylon strap with metal adjusters

NIP pair of weaver mounts for Savage/Winchester/Stevens

Another child safe cable lock

I did not find anything of use, so I removed nothing.

I added:

1. Fobus Paddle Holster for a Glock 26/27

2. Safariland Leather Belt Holster Model #75 for a S&W Model 59 with outer-side mag pouch

3. Elastic Butt Stock Shotgun Shell Holder

4. Ambi Universal Nylon IWB/OWB Holster With Removable Metal Belt Clip

5. Small Red Swiss Army Knife

6. Small Stainless Swiss Army Style Knife

7. No-Name Black Handled Folder With a 440 Steel Straight Blade

8. S&W Cuttin' Horse Black Handled Folder With a Hammer Forged Surgical Steel Hawk's Beak Half-Serrated Blade

9. Frost Cutlery Blue and Black Handled Folder With a Black Hawk's Beak Fully-Serrated Blade with Large Teeth

I sincerely apologize for taking so long with this box, hence the 9 new items.

The box is now back up for grabs. The first "I'll Take it." posted here followed by a PM will get the box.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest buttonhook

ok the stuff in this box will not fit into a med sized flat rate box (too much stuff and too heavy).......does anyone care if I break the stuff up in to two boxes (shipping will be more for me but I will break it up and pay the difference in shipping) this would give us two different boxes to pass around.

Why don't you start a new second box with the stuff you are adding. Just list the contents of box 1 and box 2. They can go to two separate people then. How does that sound to everybody?

After you list the contents, the first to respond can have pick of 1 or 2 and the second person can have the remaining box unless they don't want it and someone else can request it.

Well the idea was to get it to fit in a USPS Medium Flat Rate Box so the shipping would stay the same for everyone.

:D I got the box a few passes back and it was a huge box that was half empty. The guy that had it before me & didn't taped it up very well & left one of the cardboard flaps loose. Parts were flyin' around & jingling...ever tried to explain to the USPS as to why you were recieving a package with spent bullet casings & gun parts spilling out? :D I managed to fit everything into a flat rate box, added my items, and sent it on its way. It was kind of neat to see all the places it had already been to before me.

Guest buttonhook

ok guys/gals I have (2) boxes ready pass...they are ready to address and ship! I figured the first person to post will get their choice on the box they want the next person will get the other one.

Sorry MIKE, I really tried to get everything in one box but it is just not possible and I'm not adding enough stuff (value wise) to really justify the shipping on the other med. box. So I packed each box as random as possible. I think it is the only way to make each box as equal as possible. plus now we will have to boxes tyo fill with stuff and pass around!

Since I took SO long getting the box(es) back I'll eat the shipping on the second box. (sorry about that!)

BOX (1) contains

Bag of .500 SW and .50 AE brass and bullets, 3 .500sw and 6 .50AE

Brass extension rod for cleaning (i.e. 1/3 of a cleaning rod, pistol or rifle size)

No-Name Black Handled Folder With a 440 Steel Straight Blade

M&P mag extension for 9mm. Does not fit 9c.

Scope lens covers

Kramer leather holster, Keltec, LH (molded leather, will not fit other similar sized guns like the Ruger LCP)

Fobus Paddle Holster for a Glock 26/27

(2) New black tactical nylon dual mag pouches

Camouflage nylon sling

Elastic Butt Stock Shotgun Shell Holder

I added

(2) pieces of foam about 1"x18"x12" used to form kydex (works great I have molded several holsters and mag pouches with it)

Large bore pistol/shotgun cleaning rod (about 1' long)

NIP Gun lock

1 – 1†Ring (5/8" dove tail mount)

BOX (2) contains

Frost Cutlery Blue and Black Handled Folder With a Black Hawk's Beak Fully-Serrated Blade with Large Teeth

Kydex Pepper spray pouch (might hold other stuff too)

Bottom tap scope mounts (labled, 6-40)

Leather speedloader pouch (without belt loop, brown)

Shotgun Cleaning Rod

2- Cable gun locks (Project Childsafe)

Scope caps

two 8mm Turkish Mauser firing pin springs

NIP pair of weaver mounts for Savage/Winchester/Stevens

Rear sight off of Universal M1 carbine (dove tail mount is broken but may be able to fix) aperture and adjust knobs are fine.

One bag assorted rifle range brass (about 10 each of 30-30, 308 and 6.5x55 Swedish)

3-4 foot length of velcro "belt" -- came in a similar grab-bag, not sure what use it has.

AR-7 Buttplate

Safariland Leather Belt Holster Model #75 for a S&W Model 59 with outer-side mag pouch

Small Stainless Swiss Army Style Knife

Standard AR-15 pistol grip, partially stippled

Small Red Swiss Army Knife

S&W Cuttin' Horse Black Handled Folder With a Hammer Forged Surgical Steel Hawk's Beak Half-Serrated Blade

Glock .45 Mag Loader

.357 sig brass (about 110)

I added

1 A.R.M.S. (china reproduction) 30mm quick release mount (looks rough but works really good holds tight)

1-7mm weatherby mag brass

2- 7mm rem mag brass

1-30-06 brass

2-308 brass

1-300 savage brass

items listed as in the box when I recieved it but not in the box, someone prob. forgot to remove them from the list before the shipped it

2 new replacement magazine springs 9mm or .380 (uncompressed 5.5 inches)

Standard AR-15 pistol grip(w/ screw), trigger guard & receiver endplate.

Edited by buttonhook
Guest buttonhook

ready to go! someone claim it today so i can send it tommorrow!!

BOX contains

Bag of .500 SW and .50 AE brass and bullets, 3 .500sw and 6 .50AE

No-Name Black Handled Folder With a 440 Steel Straight Blade

Scope lens covers

Fobus Paddle Holster for a Glock 26/27

(2) New black tactical nylon dual mag pouches

Camouflage nylon sling

Elastic Butt Stock Shotgun Shell Holder

I added

(2) pieces of foam about 1"x18"x12" used to form kydex (works great I have molded several holsters and mag pouches with it)

Large bore pistol/shotgun cleaning rod (about 1' long)

NIP Gun lock

1 – 1” Ring (5/8" dove tail mount)

Guest FiddleDog

Possibly unrelated...in fact probably, and I fully expect the mods to kill this post at their discretion. I'd like to pay forward a Rooms-to-go couch, standard 72 inch cinnamon couch. It's in good shape. I rather someone give it a good home than try to sell it. I don't need anything in either boxes. Oh, I also have a UBG holster and a Galco stow-n-go holster for a P45 that needs a home as well.