Pay it forward

• 2 weeks later...

Mag is gone. Thanks!

I'm super excited and thankful to be on the receiving end of Robin48's generosity. :rock: I've been looking for a fair price... heck... even a NORMAL price on a couple extra mags for my M&P 9c, but they're just about always out of stock at midway, etc. This, however, is the absolute BEST deal I ever could have hoped for!!

I don't have something as awesome as Robin48 offered, but it's another S&W magazine. Up for grabs is a used 14rd Sigma 40 cal mag. I sold my Sigma at least 5 years ago, but found this mag in a box a couple years ago. I'm pretty sure these will also fit the newer SD40 guns. I held onto it thinking I may get an SD40 as a glove box gun or something, but now I have enough M&Ps for each glovebox. :dirty:

First PM in my inbox gets it. Please send your mailing address, or if you're in S Nashville to N Murfreesboro I'll be happy to meetany day this week after 4pm.

IMG_20140310_193713_972_zps7ea76e87.jpg

IMG_20140310_193722_246_zps7e86a165.jpg

IMG_20140310_193739_751_zps2c938c07.jpg

Edited by musicman
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Dolomite did me a solid the other day, and ended my search for an item before it actually started. So I'm hoping to be able to forward some of his generosity and goodwill. I'd like to see the love spread around, so if possible I'd prefer each item go to a separate person. Post claim it, and then PM me your info and I'll get it sent out as soon as I can. My work schedule is a bit hectic right now, but I should be able to catch the post office open sometime within the next week.

1 Hoppes Bore Snake .44/45 Caliber *RED333*
3 Glock Mags from a Glock 21 / .45 ACP, 10 round   *jonathon1289*

I don't know how old they are, but they're not Gen 4

DSC00366.jpg

Edited by Mojoe

I have 80 clean 45 auto brass and 50 dirty 45 auto brass.

All brass is large primer pocket.

These were mixed in with some 38 brass I bought sometime back.

So how many times fired is up to you.

I do not shoot 45 auto, free and shipping on me.

Send me a PM and it is yours.

Edited by RED333

Found a few items that someone may be able to use. May end up with more stuff to add later.

1. Double magazine pouch with belt loops. Never worn.

2. Sealed 4oz bottle Lee liquid Alox bullet lube.

3. Midwest Industries MCTAR-10 rear sling adapter for M4 stock. No quick detach swivel included, just the adapter. Light scuff but never actually used.

4. New Pro-Shot 10mm/,40s&w nylon brush. 

20141030_155720.jpg