Pay it forward

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Todd@CIS

I've got 50 5.56mm/.223 stripper clips and 3 stripper clip loaders (all new, just removed the ammo).

FTF in the M'Boro / Smyrna area.

EDIT: Given to "Mike"

Edited by Todd@CIS
Guest JHatmaker

> Glock magazine loader helper thingy, never use it.

> Plastic trigger lock + tool (like they use at Bass Pro Shops on their pistols)

> Hogue grip for Baby Eagle II (in package)

> Guide Rod Spring for Baby Eagle II .40S&W (in package)

Guest abailey362
Eurolux 4X25 Scope with rings (weaver mount). I think it's designed for an SKS & such. First PM with I'll take it and complete address gets it.

pm sent

Ok, time for the Pay it Forward part! :tinfoil:

Thanks to JHatmaker and Dralarms for their generosity!

I have a like new Fobus Paddle Holster that I know for sure will fit a Glock 19, 23, 32, 26, 27, 33, and possibly others as well?

First person to PM me with "I'll take it" gets it. Please include your name and address in the pm.

****Given to abailey362!****

Edited by PackinMama
Guest Todd@CIS
I've got 50 5.56mm/.223 stripper clips and 3 stripper clip loaders (all new, just removed the ammo).

FTF in the M'Boro / Smyrna area.

Got more if anyone is interested.

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone who would like a Premium Membership - 6 Months (here on TGO)

and you have been a member here since Aug 1st 2009 and you have over 25 post.

Just PM me and Ill give you a Gift Premium Membership - 6 Months.

Ill do this for 5 members.

All 5 have been spoken for.

I will contact the other 3. I had a few more than 5 Pms ao Ill go by the time stamps on the PMs

Edited by JeffsSig
Guest m4coyote

Thanks Robert!

In return, I will give to someone who needs them, a set of Fire Sights for a Marlin Guide Gun. I am not sure if these sights will fit any of the other Marlin lever guns, but they did fit my 45-70 guide gun just fine. PM me your address, and I will ship them to you.

I'm not really doing this as a PIF so need to post here or re post something you have to giveaway unless you just want to.

Update:

1st is spoken for.

2nd is spoken for.

All 5 have been spoken for.

I will contact the other 3. I had a few more than 5 Pms ao Ill go b the time stamps on the PMs

Edited by JeffsSig

I'm not really doing this as a PIF so need to post here or re post something you have to giveaway unless you just want to.

Update:

1st is spoken for.

2nd is spoken for.

PM sent on this. :usa: Thanks man.

ITEMS ARE SPOKEN FOR BY TLONDON and HOTSHOT:) I have a Bucheimer black leather holster. Believe it was used for a .38/.357 6 inch barrel double action revolver. I measured 10 inches from snapped thumb break to bottom of holster. Leather flaps down over your belt and then snaps around the holster part. I also have (3) 20 round boxes of Lake City Army Ammunition Plant 7.62mm NATO M82 blanks lot LC 12807. PM me any questions. I will happily Priority Mail you the holster but the blanks will be FTF only in Chattanooga or at Prentice Cooper! I can email (cell phone)pics if needed. ITEMS ARE SPOKEN FOR BY TLONDON and HOTSHOT

Edited by Kevo
items spoken for

Im gonna pay this forward for all the good advice Ive gotten on TGO so far... Anyone want a well-used Popizon Chair? There is no base for it.. but its still fun to sit in. Good for kids or videogamers. Dad and I cleaned out the basement to set up the reloading gear and I figure this bad boy needs to find a new home.

Free to anyone who wants to pick it up near Brentwood, TN. PM me if you want it and its yours.

EDIT: ITS GONE TO A GOOD HOME! THANKS GUYS!

Edited by TNTitan

2 holsters up for a PIF.

First one is a pocket holster for a small auto (fits keltec and lcp fine) Got Wild Bills concealment onthe side of it. It is leather and smooth so if you got big pockets it might roll around a bit.

second up is a sholder holster, Uncle Mikes size 1, I bought it but never carried it due to the fact I don't wear "sport coats" it's either a golf shirt or heavy coat.

anyway you know the rules, post something up here to claim.:D