MVC-477F.jpg

I think the size 1 says for 3-4" Barrel. G19 Barrel is 4.02"

Buffalo Beard.

FYI, that is not the m&p40 C

its the M&P 40.

the C stands for compact. its the one in the middle

MVC-402F.jpg

Guest tlondon
I have 2 sniper books up for grabs. The condition is you have to pass them on!!!

Shooter: Autobiography of Gunny SGT. Jack Coughlin USMC

Trigger Men: by Hans Halberstadt

PM sent on these

*taken*

Fobus paddle holster for Sig P239 up for grabs! PM if you want it.

...Now I just need someone to PIF an IWB holster for the P239. Wishful thinking? You never know...I don't believe in karma, but I've found that gun enthusiasts are a pretty fine group of people overall, and I do believe in luck. Either way, somebody gets a new holster. This whole PIF idea is great, and I hope it continues. "One man's trash is another man's treasure", etc.

I work in downtown Nashville and live in Franklin if the lucky winner prefers FTF, but I'd be happy to ship it as well.

Edited by StPatrick
I have up for grabs a set of checkerd wood grips for S&W K frame. Target grips without the thumb rest. Can do pics when I get home.

This is my PIF for the holster from Strickj.

will these fit a mod 15-3 ? If so I will take them.

The grips should fit the model15. Is your gun a square butt?

I dont know. It has hough rubber grips on it now and thats what was on it when I got it. I am not sure how to tell if its a square or rounded butt.:confused::nervous::leaving:

I dont know. It has hough rubber grips on it now and thats what was on it when I got it. I am not sure how to tell if its a square or rounded butt.:confused::nervous::leaving:

I think you may have to take the grips off and look, the round butt one's will have a round feature to the bottom of the handle, the square butted one looks like spongebob. at the bottom.:P

• 3 weeks later...

This is a no name AR Flat top one piece scope mount for one inch tube scopes. One of you new AR owners or one of you thinking of building a low cost upper, here ya go. First one to PM me your address gets it. Please only ask for it if your sure your going to use it. I'm not letting it sit in my box of "stuff" so please don't add it to yours. Thanks

Here's a pic of it on the SOCOM with a Burris 3x-9x this summer at Bronkers place!

mount.jpg

• Administrator

Up for grabs... Ed Brow... just kidding!

Up for grabs, Don Hume Agent 711 OT (open top) holster for 5-inch 1911, non-railed, right hand carry, cordovan color leather. Barely used. Easily a $60 holster but I figure someone here isn't carrying their 1911 the way that God and John Moses intended, so if I can fix that, I'm happy to help the cause.

Please only speak for this if you do not already have a holster for your 1911, or if you're carrying it in some rickety POS plastic junk made it China. Either of those are an affront to the good Lord himself and this will make things right.

Again, be honest. Don't snatch this if you aren't in need. Let someone who is take it.