Pay it forward

Up for grabs... Ed Brow... just kidding!

Up for grabs, Don Hume Agent 711 OT (open top) holster for 5-inch 1911, non-railed, right hand carry, cordovan color leather. Barely used. Easily a $60 holster but I figure someone here isn't carrying their 1911 the way that God and John Moses intended, so if I can fix that, I'm happy to help the cause.

Please only speak for this if you do not already have a holster for your 1911, or if you're carrying it in some rickety POS plastic junk made it China. Either of those are an affront to the good Lord himself and this will make things right.

Again, be honest. Don't snatch this if you aren't in need. Let someone who is take it.

I want this. Pm on the way.

I have one 1983 and one 1984 edition of the Shooters Bible Firearm reference. I know they are pretty old, but it's fun to look up your guns and see what they were worth 25 years ago.

I'm not really interested in shipping them anywhere, but if you can come to Oak Ridge, I'll be happy to meet you.

If interested, PM me and I'll give you my cell phone #

Edited by analog_kidd
typo
Guest clsutton21
[Content removed].

I'll take it...oh wait, this is for a trade. I could have sworn that this was a PIF thread...oh well.

Edited by strickj

I'll PIF a collapsible stock for an AR.

This is a Tapco brand stock, standard M4 style. I bought it for the buffer tube assembly, because I wanted to finish my AR build. I have never even installed it on the rifle. Does not include the buffer tube assembly, as I'm using that. :D

I believe it's black, but in the right light it looks slightly green.

First PM gets it. Still have the packaging with it.

Guest tnvolfan

Thank you, Rockytop, for the Springfield XD holster -- it arrived today, it is perfect, and it fits all four of my guns and two of my daughter's!! (Yes, we ARE a Springfield Armory family!) Thank you for your thoughtfulness and participation in Pay It Forward. Now it's my turn to return the favor to the Forum. I have to retrieve what I want to give, because I think I know where I put it, but I will be putting something up for grabs very soon!

Guest tnvolfan

This giveaway is in response to a Fobus roto paddle holster that I fortunately received from Rockytop!

This is a 5-inch, curved, standard length, handcarved pipe of a bearded Viking with an eagle hat with horns on either side. They say no two pipes are alike, but it is 90% like this photo of one:

http://www.storesonline.com/images/common/imagewrap.img?picture.image.url=http://www.storesonline.com/members/1321714/uploaded/5.jpg&picture.width.max=200

My son bought this pipe new (paid about $40) five years ago, smoked it a couple of times, and then decided smoking a pipe wasn't for him. It's hardly been used, but there are a couple of "bite" marks at the top mouth part of the plastic handle, and the bowl (where the tobacco goes) is slightly browned from trying it out. It comes with a leather-covered hard case with a gold-colored, crushed velvet liner. I know a lot of people collect these pipes. I'll send it to you just like the rules state. It goes to the first PM I get, AND you are on your honor to be a gun-totin' pipe smoker!

*** PIPE IS CLAIMED ****

This Meerschaum pipe goes to Fizik, the only inquiry on this item. --- TNVOLFAN

Edited by tnvolfan
Wanted to add more information

in response to a pay it forward in the gear classified section from todd@cis i am posting an efk firedragon dual action guide rod for a glock 23, it is new put it in her gun and she didnt like it she fired about 10 rounds out of it with it in. (if your going to sell it please leave it, only take it if you are going to use it please.) first p.m. with address gets it.... the guide rod is gone to packin mama.

Edited by jdavis
I will PIF a Glock Speed Loader for the larger caliber Glocks.....I think it'll fit .45's & 10mm's. First pm gets it.

I also have a paperback book entitled "Marine Sniper" for grabs. The cover says, "The explosive real true story of a vietnam hero - 93 confirmed kills" by Charles Henderson. First pm gets it.

Both of these items are still available.

I'll dig around and see what else I can offer up as well. :koolaid:

Both of these items are still available.

I'll dig around and see what else I can offer up as well. :koolaid:

Marine Sniper book goes to Tobashadow.

Glock Speedloader for large caliber Glocks (10 mm and ?) still available.

Original stock Pistol Grip with bolt included (just pistol grip - no stock) for a Winchester 1300 shotgun.

First pm's with names and addresses takes em.

Edited by PackinMama
Added Shotgun Pistol Grip