My new Smith and Wesson M&P 9 JG Cancer Awareness edition

We finally got my M&P JG edition. We've been looking at these since they were announced last year.

It has a red fiber optic front site, pink interchangeable backstraps in small and medium sizes and a laser engraved breast cancer awareness ribbon. My mom is a multiple-cancer survivor so this is a pretty meaningful cause to me.

Hopefully I'll get to shoot it soon.

SmithandWessonMP9JGCancerAwarene-5.jpg

SmithandWessonMP9JGCancerAwarene-4.jpg

SmithandWessonMP9JGCancerAwarene-3.jpg

SmithandWessonMP9JGCancerAwareness-.jpg

Edited by Mrs. Tungsten
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SUNTZU

That is really cool. You need to get the side of the slide engraved with "Save the Ta-ta's." I saw that bumper sticker on a car and grinned the rest of the way to the store.

OMG Angel is going to have a fit!!! I guess her's will look close to it after the shoot on the 16th.;) Thanks to you wanting some pink grips & David doing what he is told:hiding: & makeing sure you have it.

On a serious note a fine lookin pistol for a great cause. I do wish we could have found one like that. Maybe one day.

Very nice pistol.

My Grandmother passed away from breast cancer when my mom was 8 years old. We lost our pastor's wife a few years back to the fight.

Something like that means a lot.

That really is the most important part of this purchase.

My grandmother passed away after years of battling with breast cancer and my mother was diagnosed in her thirties.

Luckily my mothers cancer was detected early enough to treat and she is alive and well today, but only because a caring doctor made her go get a mammogram because she had not had one in several years.

Every pink ribbon you see is a reminder to make a yearly check-up and I am proud to be able to repeat that symbol anytime I am able.

Guest JHatmaker

Very cool piece, very cool. Cancer has been apart of my family, taking away several loved ones. My little 6 year old nephew had a brain tumor several years ago but fought through all the chemo and is doing great these days.

I try to support cancer awareness anytime I can, and what better way then to get a firearm like that, and getting my wife in to shooting at the same time!!

Please let me know about this one. My wife is a Breast Cancer Survivor , just over 1 year now. I would love to get one of these. i guess i can have anyone order one for me eh!

Awesome for you! I hope your mom is doing well!

• Administrator

We obtained my wife's JG edition from Bud's Gun Shop and did the transfer through The Outpost Armory.

S&W M&P9JG 9mm 4.25 17 JGOLOSKI for Sale at Buds Gun Shop $587.00

They are out of stock right now but you can sign up to have them notify you when they arrive again. I know that Guns & Leather sometimes has them in stock so you can call up there and ask for Daniel to see if they have any. We almost got my wife one there about a month ago, but she couldn't decide at the time.