What carry rig do ya'll use???

Guest Chefjeep

Guest Chefjeep

Does anyone know of a good rig for an FNP-45 and a 1911 springfield A1 these are my carry guns and i'm looking for new options! Right now i carry the 1911 in a paddle holster but it doesn't conceal very well!

Any thoughts would be awesome thanks

Grant

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nickc

Milt Sparks, but you have to wait. I had a 55bn for almost 20 years and it worked as well as it did when it was new. I also have an IWB for a 1911 (summer special, I believe it is). Also a 55BN for a 1911 also. They are great holsters.

Guest Chefjeep

Thanks for all the replies i like the milt sparks IWB i think the best...anyone have one they want to let go of....haha

G

Guest pjblurton

A wheelbarrow...

That FNP45 is huge!

Seriously, I carry my FNP40 in a crossbreed supertuck copy that I made myself.

DSC00590.jpg

Guest Chefjeep
A wheelbarrow...

That FNP45 is huge!

Seriously, I carry my FNP40 in a crossbreed supertuck copy that I made myself.

DSC00590.jpg

that's a sweet setup i'd be interested to know how you did it so i could do it myself or if your feeling bored i'd pay ya for one

thanks

Grant

Guest Gun Geek

At one point I was using the Bianchi model 83 Paddlelok holster (83  PaddleLok™) It was nice it had the carry lock that is amazing. You could hang upside down from a chandelier clucking like a chicken and your gun stays put.

After getting the Bianchi 4584 holster I have not put the other back on. It has the carry lock, it produces a smaller signature, and it holds everything from my 3" 1911 to my full size double stack Para. 4584  Evader Holster™

Guest SUNTZU

I use the Bianchi carry-loks, as well. I've been thinking about getting an MTAC, but am afraid that I won't be able to place my gun on the table at a restaurant fast enough before I start screaming about politics and religion while covering myself in ketchup and screaming for Cthulhu to come and take me home.

Holsters for the 1911s are plentiful. I think every holster maker has 'em. The FNH pistols are not very common. I prefer owb leather and got Wayne at Guns and Leather to make me one. Sorry I don't have a pic of it, but can post one if you let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TurboniumOxide
I use the Bianchi carry-loks, as well. I've been thinking about getting an MTAC, but am afraid that I won't be able to place my gun on the table at a restaurant fast enough before I start screaming about politics and religion while covering myself in ketchup and screaming for Cthulhu to come and take me home.

This concerns me as well...

Guest drc767

I use either a Del Fatti ISP-LP or a Brommeland Leather MaxCon V for my 1911's. I prefer the Brommeland because the pistol seems to sit a little lower and has a little more cant to it than the Del Fatti. Both IWB's are excellent crafted holsters and not very easy to get.....especially the Del Fatti.

Edited by drc767
I use either a Del Fatti ISP-LP or a Brommeland Leather MaxCon V for my 1911's. I prefer the Brommeland because the pistol seems to sit a little lower and has a little more cant to it than the Del Fatti. Both IWB's are excellent crafter holsters and not very easy to get.....especially the Del Fatti.

Del Fatti is "Building orders from: February 2007"

Coal Creek Armory in Knoxville is the exclusive outlet for Brommeland short of ordering directly from Gary and waiting, and waiting, and ...

See avatar: D.M. Bullard is a fine holster maker, and has about a 30 day turnaround. A year ago, when I first learned of him, it was 2 or 3 days, so he's been "found".

- OS

Del Fatti is "Building orders from: February 2007"

Coal Creek Armory in Knoxville is the exclusive outlet for Brommeland short of ordering directly from Gary and waiting, and waiting, and ...

I got a Brommeland within a few weeks of ordering. I carry a G26 in it and find it to be one of my most comfortable rigs. Don't just go on what you've heard. Contact him and see what he can do.