Restaurant Ettiquete While Carrying

Guest cowboy20th

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your establishment has the right to ask them to leave and by law they must comply. It is the same as if I were to go into Kroger or McDonalds with my firearm... If they request that I leave their property I must.

That maybe true, but in a corporate setting they may not be allowed to ask you to leave per company policy. Violate company policy in this economy and it's likely you won't have a job the next day.

That maybe true, but in a corporate setting they may not be allowed to ask you to leave per company policy. Violate company policy in this economy and it's likely you won't have a job the next day.

Are there corporations that actually bar management from asking unruly patrons to leave? I don't mean to be patronizing by asking that, I've just honestly never heard of such a thing.

One would think if the corporate office was that involved in the day to day operations of their establishment, they'd be involved enough to realize that they needed to post proper signage if they wished to ban firearms from their facility.

Guest cowboy20th

56FordGuy, you just summed up the problems with most corporate restaurants today.

Yes, the corporate is so out of touch with the actual workings of restaurant that they are completely clueless to what goes on. If someone were to send an e-mail or phone call to corporate and complain that they were unfairly kicked out of the establishment, the manager would get punished in some way, if more complaints came in, the manager gets canned. It is stupid I know. But I have seen it happen too.

Lady at McDonald's took my money through the drive-thru while she was on her cell phone this morning. I am such a nerd that instead of getting pissed I immediately thought "I gotta post this in the bad service thread on TGO." Ah life fail. :popcorn:

Lady at McDonald's took my money through the drive-thru while she was on her cell phone this morning. I am such a nerd that instead of getting pissed I immediately thought "I gotta post this in the bad service thread on TGO." Ah life fail. :popcorn:

You need to get a hobby. Like collecting guns or something.

:D