Official EDC (every day carry) Thread

Guest RandomHero

Guest RandomHero

Didn't see anything about every day carry equipment elsewhere on the forum, so I thought i'd give it a shot. Post what you carry on an everyday basis, or most often.

l_6a17253da6e24b7980fd5816d1678689.jpg

0520091758.jpg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RandomHero
You carry that every day? ALL of that?

NAAAHHHH.... the knuckles are just for bada** effect. And the second pic shows 2 options, either my full size 1911 of SC glock. Usually carry the stuff in the first pic. Most days. But the gun stays in the car in places i'm not allowed to carry :hat:

Ok, I just pulled everything wasnt clothing off and put them on my desk:

IMG_0370.jpg

This is normally what I carry, with the only differences being which gun and knife I am going to carry.

Gun- Ed Brown Special Forces Carry

Knife- Microtech

Light- Surefire

Pen- Surefire

Business Cards

Watch- Rolex Submariner

POW MIA bracelet

Phones- Blackberry (Verizon) and iPhone (ATT)

Wallet- Badge/Commission card= keeps me out of jail

Cash- I always try to have 500.00 in cash. Never know when you will be in a situation where plastic doesnt spend or get desired results...

Guest RandomHero
Ok, I just pulled everything wasnt clothing off and put them on my desk:

IMG_0370.jpg

This is normally what I carry, with the only differences being which gun and knife I am going to carry.

Gun- Ed Brown Special Forces Carry

Knife- Microtech

Light- Surefire

Pen- Surefire

Business Cards

Watch- Rolex Submariner

POW MIA bracelet

Phones- Blackberry (Verizon) and iPhone (ATT)

Wallet- Badge/Commission card= keeps me out of jail

Cash- I always try to have 500.00 in cash. Never know when you will be in a situation where plastic doesnt spend or get desired results...

I'm VERY jealous of the microtech man! Is it a halo series? Does it get dirty with lint in your pocket? what's the blade style? I need to budget to get one for the novelty of the auto OTF haha :meh:

I'm VERY jealous of the microtech man! Is it a halo series? Does it get dirty with lint in your pocket? what's the blade style? I need to budget to get one for the novelty of the auto OTF haha :meh:

Its a Makora II, serial number 00570 (yep, Microtech actually laser engraves serial numbers and build dates on each knife)

Microtech Knives - Makora

Guest GT_Rat

Nice tactical chapstick. :meh:

Loadout for me is:

XD40SC

spare mag

Leatherman E303

Small card wallet for my important cards in my front pocket

real wallet in my back pocket with less important cards like Kroger, etc.

Change and keys.

Joe, I really like the looks of the EB SFC.

Thanks.

I already had the Kobra Carry, and when I had the opportunity to trade one of my Nighthawks for this, I jumped at the chance.

(we had sold the SF new, and the owner wanted to try a NHC, so I agreed to trade it back)

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

Joe, what's special about the Surefire? It looks like an E20 with an LED head, but what's the gold ring around it?

Its an E2L

I gave Surefires to everyone at Hero-Gear last year from Christmas.

The band says: Hero-Gear 2008

Joe

So now that it is a used piece of crap, you are going to sell it to me cheap. Right? :D

Yeah, sure. :meh:

Guest RandomHero
edc.jpg

S&W M&P9

S&W 340PD Airlite

Streamlight Strion

Microtech Ultratech

Benchmade AFOII

Wenger Swiss Classic Field Watch (NS)

IPhone

you guys with your microtechs! it's killing me! i'll have to find one SOON... haha. if they were only cheaper than 350 bucks :hat: (<200 would be great) :P

you guys with your microtechs! it's killing me! i'll have to find one SOON... haha. if they were only cheaper than 350 bucks :blink: (<200 would be great) :P

We stock Microtech. ;)

As far as wishing they were <200 bucks....I had that same conversation with a guy down at Lamborghini of Atlanta a few weeks ago.

"Man, if that Ferrari F430 was 50k instead of 150k, I would buy it today...."

Dealer looks at me, shakes his head, and walks way...lol

EDC.jpg

• Keys (Keychain with MacGregor Crest)

• Helbros Invincible Watch (My Dad's Graduation present from his brother, only wear it now and then.)

• Cellphone, Gerber EVO Jr.

• HK USP Compact (.357 sig)

• M-Tac Minotaur Holster...

• Wallet (Not shown)

Joe, have you ever sent one back for resharpening?

Mine is starting to get dull. I didn't know what their turnaround was for that.

I know that you asked Joe but I have sent some back before

When they were in Florida I sent 2 back and had them back in a week, They are in Pennsylvania now and I have heard the turnaround is about 2 weeks

I know that you asked Joe but I have sent some back before

When they were in Florida I sent 2 back and had them back in a week, They are in Pennsylvania now and I have heard the turnaround is about 2 weeks

They are normally really good with repairs and maintenance.