Official EDC (every day carry) Thread

Guest RandomHero

My darling, beautiful, loving, caring, wife just put my sunglasses in a bag with beach toys and sand after I handed them to her while I was in the pool with my kids. I now have scratches on both lenses. She tells me I should have bought cheap sunglasses and that it doesnt matter that they are scratched.

Im pretty ****ing pissed to say the least.

Nice of her to apologize lol

I bought a pair of Ray-Bans once. Predator 2 model. Form fitted to my face. Cousin stole them and hid them while we were on vacation. Never again.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My darling, beautiful, loving, caring, wife just put my sunglasses in a bag with beach toys and sand after I handed them to her while I was in the pool with my kids. I now have scratches on both lenses. She tells me I should have bought cheap sunglasses and that it doesnt matter that they are scratched.

Im pretty ****ing pissed to say the least.

There's an Oakley store out in Opry Mills, I bet you can get some replacement lenses there.

Yeah, it sucks having to spend money, but it'd be cheaper than a new pair.

Guest RandomHero
randomhero, where do you come up with stuff like that? there is some really cool and useful stuff there!

i signed up on EDCforums.com - those guys are NUTS! but they gave me some insight on what i need to have on me at all times *just in case*. never know when the S is gonna HTF ya kno. and if you don't have your equipment on you at all times - you're not gonna have it when you need it!

Guest RandomHero
well we know who not to rob, you have a gun AND no money

hahaha... and you're completely vulnerable in the dark. Can't shoot what you can't see :D

Guest RandomHero
You have no idea how true that is...:up:

at least you stand a chance of having pie... that might be worth the mugging effort

Every knife in this thread is in the process of being banned. BELIEVE IT!

http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/newsworthy-reports/22426-our-knives-danger.html

(please post your thoughts there rather than pollute this thread :D)

To get back on topic.... Here is what i carry DAILY until my rights are further infringed. There are some other things i add to this from time to time.... edit: That's a g-26

edcp.jpg

Edited by Ninja9
Guest bkelm18

pic061509_2.jpg

-Sig P228 plus extra mag

-Ka-Bar TDI defense knife

-Tactical US Navy velcro wallet

-Burt's Bees Operator's anti-chapping stick

-Keys

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tlondon
TLondon, I have an ultra lite 85 also...do you carry it in a holster(just asking dont see one)?

Yeah, I have a cheap IWB but most of the time I carry OWB in a Don Hume belt slide. Mine is not the ultra lite its the matte stainless steel

Every knife in this thread is in the process of being banned. BELIEVE IT!

http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/newsworthy-reports/22426-our-knives-danger.html

(please post your thoughts there rather than pollute this thread :drool:)

To get back on topic.... Here is what i carry DAILY until my rights are further infringed. There are some other things i add to this from time to time.... edit: That's a g-26

edcp.jpg

Who makes that holster for your 26?

Guest Moody

Many of you are well-prepared!

I will post a picture when I can, but for now, on a daily:

Springfield XD45

Leatherman

Wallet

I need to honestly go down from my 45 to a 9mm, and get a gun that's easier to carry, as I do alot of moving around, in-and-out of the car, and am having to sit/stand constantly. It's getting a little old. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sgtrutledge

gun-1.jpg

Kimber series I cdp compact

kel-tec p3at(bug)

I-phone 3g

badge wallet

blue/black paracord bracelet

keys on lanyard(with cable ring)

aog aegis

luminox 8802

glases towel

streamlight microstream and stylus pro

Edited by sgtrutledge
wrong pic
  • 1 month later...
Guest sgtrutledge

Updated EDC rotation as of today.This is what I rotate carrying daily I dont carry it all at once :dirty:.

Iphone 3g

County comm Nyla wallet

Leatherman juice s2

Luminox 8802

Flashlights(Streamlight miscrostream,Streamlight Stylus pro,and Terralux 220)

Knives(Pro tech T3-Tuxedo auto, Pro-tech T3 gry/blk limited auto,Benchmade 3550 pardue auto, Benchmade AFO 9050 auto, Zero Tolerance 301, and Microtech Ultratech.

Keys-Small 2 skull lanyard,keys,p38 can opener,wrapped wiggy tool, victornox multi tool,lighthound small light.

Sidearms-Kel-tec P3at(my BUG),Glock 17, and Kimber Compact cdp series I.

gun076.jpg