.380 ammo

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 70below

Look in the gear classifieds, there are a few boxes.....probably the best your gonna find until ammo starts to flow again.

Guest tlondon

try this place. I found some 380 there and ordered it.

Hey all, I just got off the phone with a place in Ohio that has some .380 ammo in stock. Its called Millers gun supply and they gave me permisson to post their contact info for all of us.

Millers gun supply

330-340-9071

Target rounds for $17.?? 50 rounds

defense rounds for 16.?? 20 or 25 rounds

2 Two box limit

I think the guy said it was winchester

I ordered a box of target and defense and with shipping it came to $44

I did not think that was to bad in this ammo shortage. better than $30 a box for target round that I have seen on here and on gunbroker. anyway these guys where plesant to deal with so check them out. I am not sure what other brands or cal. they have in stock.icon7.gificon7.gif

try this place. I found some 380 there and ordered it.

Hey all, I just got off the phone with a place in Ohio that has some .380 ammo in stock. Its called Millers gun supply and they gave me permisson to post their contact info for all of us.

Millers gun supply

330-340-9071

Target rounds for $17.?? 50 rounds

defense rounds for 16.?? 20 or 25 rounds

2 Two box limit

I think the guy said it was winchester

I ordered a box of target and defense and with shipping it came to $44

I did not think that was to bad in this ammo shortage. better than $30 a box for target round that I have seen on here and on gunbroker. anyway these guys where plesant to deal with so check them out. I am not sure what other brands or cal. they have in stock.icon7.gificon7.gif

I called this place and he said he sold out yesterday

Guest SUNTZU

With Walmart limiting the amount of boxes you can purchase, their supply has started catching back up. Last week I saw .380 100 round boxes for the first time since the end of November of last year. Keep checking.