My CCA'd SAIGA 12

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 70below

Where's the Saiga? :D

Seaslug took his out the other day........its pretty wicked too.......I think he needs the drum though! It did a hell of a job shooting skeet, and he doesn't have any sights on it yet....lol.

Guess I need to go ahead and get some pics up. I've been lazy so far, and now I apparently need to find a couple of half-naked hookers in order to up the ante...lol.

***Disclaimer: This post was not intended to imply that Magic's friends participate in any sort of illicit sexual activities in exchange for money or other goods and services. Please do not PM him.*** :D

Nice errr....gun! :D:up:

Guess I need to go ahead and get some pics up. I've been lazy so far, and now I apparently need to find a couple of half-naked hookers in order to up the ante...lol.

And we wait....

Yeah im a fan so far, havent got to shoot it yet though. Skwash those ladies are in Colorado atm. Valarium is a good possibility.
There ya' go, then. I was the senior bouncer with that group for about 6 years, and I still go down there just about every Saturday (and most of the big shows). I'm sure I've seen your group a time or two.

Since you're a local, you'll have to get together and shoot with 70below and me sometime.

Looks nice. Definitely a upgrade from the WASR and Hi Points for you normally

mess with.

Really, it's too nice for you and won't fit in with your image. You might as

well give it to me. ( I am talking about the girls too!)

hahaha you all crack me up...wish I could say they were more then friends but that would just be a lie. Yeah not surprisingly she looks much hotter out of the gray jacket and in something less "baggy". Yeah anyone in the knoxville area have some land I can try the drums out with...Gunnys allows buckshot but not birdshot(not surprisingly) and at $0.50 or more a shell the money would run out before the fun got started.

Yours runs on birdshot? Mine won't cycle the light stuff at all, so just a heads up if you haven't actually tried it yet. I might be able to find the time to head back out to one of the family ranges this weekend, so PM me if you're interested.