AMMO REPORTS

Guest SUNTZU

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can honestly say I have seen one 50 round box of .45 auto at Walmart since last September.

i have 100 round of .40 and no gun to put it through.

I lucked out one day. Not only did walmart have 600 rounds of .45 blazer, I had a buddy with me so I could buy it all despite the ammo limits.

Guest 70below
Wal-mart Clinton Hwy had as of a hour ago, 6 boxes of Federal 40, 4 in 9mm and a couple Winchester 100's in 40. Didn't look for anything else but I was able to buy 2 boxes of 40. Get'em while you can.

Figures........this was the one day this week I didn't stop on the way home from work. :hyper:

Guest momuzyk
Just came from Wal Mart in Rivergate. They had about a dozen boxes each of Federal and WWB 9mm, about a dozen boxes of .40 (didn't notice brand), 1 box of Remington .357, and about 6 boxes of WWB .38 +P. Unfortunately, nothing I needed...:hat:

Thanks for the heads up, after I left they still had plenty of federal 9, 40 & some 45. They even had winchester jhp in 9 as well.

Guest lci419

Thanks momuzyk, I picked up the last 2 boxes of .45 at Rivergate at around 9 p.m. tonight. Been looking for .45 for months and always seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time...

Brainerd Road Wal-Mart had many boxes (2 less after I left ;-P) of 9mm and 40S&W WWB (100 packs) over the weekend. Note that this is very unusual so I can only assume/hope that means other stores in the area received a sizeable shipment. I'll be checking Gunbarrel Road in the next few days and report my findings.

As of 4:45pm Bass Pro Shop in Opry Mills has several boxes of Winchester SXZ in .45 and some Golden Saber .45 as well.. also a bunch of .38. . Man that .45 ammo is $$

Academy in Cool Springs also has plenty of Blazer .45 and .38

Hope this helps someone... maybe someone can repay me my selling me or point me to some large pistol primers? :screwy:

The Wal-Mart on Old Fort Parkway in Murfreesboro has a "handwritten" sign on the ammo locker of 2 boxes per caliber per day. This seems to conflict with the other WMs in the area. Does anyone know if WM has a stated policy, or if each store is able to make up their own rules. There seems to be something fishy going on at some of the WMs!

The Wal-Mart on Old Fort Parkway in Murfreesboro has a "handwritten" sign on the ammo locker of 2 boxes per caliber per day. This seems to conflict with the other WMs in the area. Does anyone know if WM has a stated policy, or if each store is able to make up their own rules. There seems to be something fishy going on at some of the WMs!

I've seen that policy at several walmarts. The cool springs walmart has limited me to one box when their ammo stocks start to dwindle.

Guest 70below

Yeah, I think the department manager must decide what limit is appropriate for his store. I'm thinking about donating plasma so I can afford to shoot.

I've seen that policy at several walmarts. The cool springs walmart has limited me to one box when their ammo stocks start to dwindle.

Here in Powell (Knox County).

The WalMart on Clinton Hwy has a 1 box per Caliber limit.

Sucks, but at least I got some. ammo....After waiting all most 2 months.

Guest 1817ak47

of wisconsin a week ago. there is alot of ammo available first time I have seen brass blazer in 9mm caliber. had lots of 7.62x39 russian in both fmj and hp, also had 7.62x54r. they had 7 russian/soviet mosin nagants. I purchased a 1926 one from there for 100+5 sale tax and no 10 check fee. this was at mill fleet farm store. there was no 22 bulk there however, I guess I overhoarded just in time

Guest SUNTZU

Walker Springs Walmart had two WWB 100 round value packs of .40 S&W as well as some 50 round Federal 9mm. I think there was one 50 or 100 round box of 44 magnum, as well. There is one value pack of .223, its hidden to the far left, top shelf. I didn't buy anything but more pedialyte. Being sick sucks donkey balls.