AMMO REPORTS

Guest SUNTZU

Guest momuzyk

There was plenty of 9 at Harding Place store and also at bell/nolensville today! Price for box of 50 has increased a little from $8.97 to $9.47.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jps37033

Might be out of range for most, but all Rural Kings and Wally's in Huntingdon, Paris, Jackson, Martin, and Union City were out of everything except 12g slugs and 7 shot for doves.

If any comes in in these areas, please alert me. Im looking for online or local .380. Thanks

Guest glock20
Don't encourage them. Keep up the faith, there is .380 to be found elsewhere for cheaper.

outpost in murfreesboro has some .380 but have a 1 box limit per customer i believe

I have recently picked up .380 from buds and sgcusa at reasonable prices. If you need ammo just keep an eye on some of the better class of online retailers and you'll eventually get some.

even a backorder with sportsmanguide, midway, cabellas, etc will eventually land you ammo at good prices. Object here is to not be in a hurry.

If you are out of ammo some guys here have stockpiles and can probably part with a box if you ask but don't plan on doing any range time untill one of your backorders come in.

Walker Springs Walmart had one box of 9mm and no other handgun loads. There are one or two boxes of several different rifle calibers, but none of the .223 or 7.62 x 39 packs.

Guest tnvolfan

I have some .380 ammo that I am willing to sell, but I don't have much. It is Georgia Arms, new not remanufactured, and I bought it a couple of weeks ago at the last gun show at the EXPO center in Knoxville. It came loose in a military can, but I repackaged it in white ammo boxes I got from Midway. I will sell 50 rounds for $30. I live in the Knoxville area and will meet someone within 15 or so miles, but I will not ship it (sorry!). It is a 95 grain copper bullet, FMJ, brass casing. Excellent target ammo.

Best regards from TNVOLFAN

UPDATED 9/5/09: Sorry -- I just sold my last extras.

Edited by tnvolfan
Out of ammo to sell.

I have 500 rounds of .45acp Winchester White Box. For $10 I'll let you come over and look at it. That is a per person price and is available only to TGO members. :)

I have 500 rounds of .45acp Winchester White Box. For $10 I'll let you come over and look at it. That is a per person price and is available only to TGO members. ;)

nice one. It pretty much came to that for me.. .45acp is scarce as hen's teeth.. so now I'm just making my own. but thanks for the generous offer!

While power shopping at the Franklin Wal-Mart, my lovely wife brought home 2 Remington Mega-Pak 45acp ball ammo cases. They are value paks with 250 rounds for $84. There was still 4 Paks left on the shelf about 2 hours hour ago. There was also some regular 50 round boxes too. Better get there quick!!

My squeeze is a keeper... dont'cha think??

BigShot :rolleyes: