AMMO REPORTS

Guest SUNTZU

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at Walker Springs Walmart yesterday and they had 9mm Federal under the counter. You might want to either swim or row on over there and check it out tonight.

I rowed over there this afternoon and did not see anything under the counter, as hard as it is to do there.

There are some scandalous ammo-whores that frequent the Walker Springs Walmart.

:puke: Depending on who is working you WON'T find ammo there. Some employees have taken to hiding .45 and 9mm in the back. Its nice to know a guy and know that he doesn't like his coworkers who hide ammo. :eek:
Guest Gun Geek

Was at Gander Mtn in Knoxville this weekend. They had 45, 9mm & .380. They want to much for the 45 the 9mm was ok and 380 was at $20 per 50. Didnt look like they were really short on any pistol ammo. Looked like they had most rifle ammo too.

Guest nascar22

Just left the Turkey Creek Wally World. They had about 12 boxes of 9mm Federal FMJ at $9.47 box. Also had all the .40 SW you could eat. They seem to be getting more and more in all the time although it still only lasts about a day. 6 box limit.

(12 box limit if your wife is there):rolleyes:

Edited by nascar22
Guest canebreaker

Someone said that they found them at one of the sports stores. At regular price, but you have about 1 hour. One morning per week to get them.

Just got back from Wal-Mart in Morristown. It's got a handful of 40 S&W FMJ White Box at 16.97 box of 50. Also 40 S&W Federal 3 or 4 boxes at 14.47 a box of 50. They have a few boxes of 9mm 50rd White Box for 12.47 and a few boxes of 9mm Federal 50rd for 9.97/box.

I walked away with 3 boxes of 9mm federal and 1 box (last one) of 9mm hollowpoints and 1 box federal 40 S&W. At least I don't have to hunt around anymore. Wife and I can finally go shootin.... :ignore:

Guest mosinon

Just got back from the Wal MArt in Lenoir City and they had .40 s&W i the white box and .44 in the white box. The turkey creek Wal Mart had 5 boxes of 40 S&W and four white boxes of 44.

No $%#^@$ 9mm which is what I was looking for...

Guest vdgagliardi

Walmart on 41a in Clarksville has 250 rounds of UMC 9 mm full metal jacket in a bulk box for $52.97 thats about $10.60 a box cheapest I have seen it anywhere.

Guest canebreaker

Went to the outpost. Mostly looking for .380 and 9mm.

.380 was 28. and 29. per box.

9mm was 18. to 23. per box.

I told my son that he could buy the equipment and components

to start reloading the .380 and 9mm for about 250. for the

first 1000 rounds. Then they get cheaper. He can use my equipment

if he can find the dies until he gets his.

Walmart in Antioch, hamilton church rd, has 20-30 boxes of Federal 9mm and 5 or 6 boxes of 250ct Remington Mega Packs.

They had some of the Remington 9mm today, but the value packs were gone. Guess somebody picked them up because I was in there and saw them Tuesday. I went back today looking for something else and walaa, they had some new stock in. Picked up a few boxes of 45acp in the white box for 32.97 per 100. I did get the last of the 45 but they had some JHP's left in Remington and Winchester. They had a good bit of 40cal. One box of 100 count of 357.

Anyway good shopping,,,,,,

Edited by coopracing
Guest TargetShooter84
Just got back from the Wal MArt in Lenoir City and they had .40 s&W i the white box and .44 in the white box. The turkey creek Wal Mart had 5 boxes of 40 S&W and four white boxes of 44.

No $%#^@$ 9mm which is what I was looking for...

don't feel bad, your not the only one

Guest evo8ricer

The walmarts in cleveland have plenty of ammo in all Cal. except for .380's they had 6 boxes of 9mm Feds and 2 value packs of Winchesters about 20 packs of 40 S&W of feds and 2 value packs of Winchesters and 2 boxes of .45 ACP remington and 1 box of JHP winchesters and several boxes of .357 Mag and alot of .44 Mag down here the only thing we cant get is .380's i might have to go a week without getting 9mm, .40 or .45 but no longer than that so if someone needs something they can head this away if they want ;)