AMMO REPORTS

Guest SUNTZU

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tri-Cities guys, Walmart on Volunteer Parkway in Bristol had 3000 rounds of 9mm, Federal 50's and WWB 100.

About 1000 rds of Federal .40

Some 44 magnum

Some .45

Also a pretty fair amount of rifle ammo, .308, .223 etc.

Cool Springs WalMart is supposed to get their shipment in tomorrow. Not a very big one. Handful of 40 SW, 45 and 9mm looks to be the biggest part.

Apparently the store mgr told them to stop ordering so the people back there informed everyone to start calling him and complaining. It worked and they could place an order.....keep up the calls.

Dick's in Cool Springs just received a bunch of .380's. The guy said around 5 cases! I left a couple for ya'll.

Remington(100ct) UMC .380 88gr JHP = $44.99/box

Remington(50ct) UMC .380 95gr MC = $18.99/box

There was a bunch of other calibers, but the guy was swamped and wasn't able to put on the shelves.

Edited by Johnny_Utah

Walker Springs Walmart had .38 Special in WWB. .357, 9mm, .40 Magic Death Ray, .22 bulk ammo, and other assorted flavors for the discerning gun enthusiast.

Guest GimpyLeg

Stopped in at Gander in Hunsville this evening. Looks like they are starting to get ammo, powder and primers back in stock. They are a bit pricey and I was just window shopping, but I saw all flavors of pistol ammo (- .380), CCI and Federal primers, and a good bit of .223 and 5.56 bulk. The powder locker was open and I saw all of the flavors I use.

Guest Drewsett

Walmart on Nolensville Rd and Harding Pl in Nash had plenty of the following

9mm

.22 in all types (of course)

30-06

30-30

I saw a few boxes of the following

.357 sig (1)

.45ACP (4)

.380(3)

I was just there. They only had .25, 9mm, and .40 left in pistol calibers. Several rifle calibers left, and a few boxes of Remington 550 Golden Bullets along with sundry .22 in smaller lots.

The Federal 9mm is only 9.XX a box. Quite a deal

Walmart on Nolensville Rd and Harding Pl in Nash had plenty of the following

9mm

.22 in all types (of course)

30-06

30-30

I saw a few boxes of the following

.357 sig (1)

.45ACP (4)

.380(3)

I'm gonna be around the nashville area on sunday. where's the best place to gobble up some cheap .40 s&w, .380 and 7.62x39.....

Seems most of the area WM's have .40 and 7.62x39. Finding .380 is still spotty at best. I've had luck finding it at Academy Sports more than anywhere else.

I was there the night before my post...guess it sold pretty quick

Sorry, I wasn't trying to crap on your post, merely update it. I doubt the .380 lasted more than 30 minutes :x:

Lowbud: Guns and Leather has a good supply of a variety of calibers. The Wal-Marts are a crap shoot, but you may get lucky. I'm pretty sure the Harding Place Wal-mart will still have .40 and 9mm left, at least. Probably 7.62x39 as well. Academy in Cool Springs seems to always have 9mm and .40 these day. Other calibers are dicey. Same with Dick's in Cool Springs. They even had a few cases of .380 the last time I was there, which was about a month ago. If you were coming in on a weekday, I'd direct you to Bellshire Hardware. He has all calibers in stock at last check.

FYI...if anyone doesn't mind mail ordering ammo....Sportsman Guide has been awsome for me for 7.62x39 and 9mm recently. I've bought everything from Wolf to PowerShok to surpluss on the 7.62 and with the 9mm it's been fair game as well. I've bought some Packastani (1980's) surpluss, Wolf (including 147gr gold HP's), Rem Golden Sabers, Fiocci, MagTec, MagSaf and tons of others. The prices are reasonable and shipping usually takes around 4 days to arrive here in Knoxville.....

So when your needing ammo, check with Sportsmans Guide......

FYI.....50 Rds. .308 ACP 95 - gr. FMJ Ammo

Browning Short $17.47 at Sportsman Guide as of 11/22/09 at 7:45am

Guest canebreaker

I was at the Southaven, MS wm yesterday morning. Tis' the season for all that extra travel. They had at least 2 boxes of every pistol ammo. Their case was full. Lots of .40 cal. .44 rem. mag.and .45 acp., but 2 boxes of .380, .38 spl. .357mag. My son tells me he is finding good supplies at the Whitehaven store.