XDM accessories

Guest ARMEDMARINE

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd highly recommend DM Bullard for a holster. You'd have to check with him to see if one is available for your gun (though I'd be surprised if it wasn't).

Gun Leather, Concealment and Cowboy holsters, Azle, TX.

Comp-Tac also makes a good holster that lots of folks like. I have a DM Bullard for my H&K, and I'm very hapy with it.

As for a good light, check out SureFire. They make a bunch of different weapon lights, and their quality is superb.

holsters, and if anyone knows of a good light at a decent price.

Oh, why didn't ya say so?

What kind of holster?

D.M. Bullard makes nice all leather holsters in about 30 days. See my avatar for the IWB one, although I'd never try to conceal a XDM in the first place.

I thought everybody used those X2 lights/lazers on XDs, assuming you want a quality one?

- OS

Guest eyebedam
holsters, and if anyone knows of a good light at a decent price.

How about a holster like this?

BELT001.jpg

BELT006.jpg

BELT002.jpg

Or these if Kydex is more your fancy?

Bluegrass020.jpg

34e51d51.jpg

bedca6e0.jpg

85481ac2.jpg

Guest eyebedam
Love that KD, I just can't conceal that BHG*

*Big Honking Grip (as Kevin calls it).

- OS

OS Thats actually a HBE Specialty holsters rig. The Big Honking Grip is from Brock at Bluegrass. Are you drinking tonight or just slipping in your old age? :)

OS Thats actually a HBE Specialty holsters rig. The Big Honking Grip is from Brock at Bluegrass. Are you drinking tonight or just slipping in your old age? :)

oops, got holster makers' products mixed up.

(second part of your thesis relatively accurate, though!)

But I'll stand by the BHG statement re the XDM. :)

- SO

Guest ARMEDMARINE

I know alot about surefires being in the Military, just wanted to know if someone could recommend any other brands. Thanks