From Whites Creek/Joelton Area

Guest redbarron06

Guest redbarron06

Well hello fellow gun owners.

My name is Ray and I am a 19 year vet of the Army and Army National Guard. I heard about this forum from the TFA forum. I figure with the numbskulls in the govt we need to stick together. The more informed we are are local events the better we can defend against it.

:biglol:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redbarron06

Live 5 minutes from it. I got a buddy that works there. I have shot there about a dozen or so times in a pinch. Not l;ong guns or mags there. I like going to Guns and Leather if I can not go outside somewhere with some distance.

Guest 3pugguy
Live 5 minutes from it. I got a buddy that works there. I have shot there about a dozen or so times in a pinch. Not l;ong guns or mags there. I like going to Guns and Leather if I can not go outside somewhere with some distance.

I like Guns and Leather, too. Bit of a drive for me. There is a decent range on the SE side of Clarksville at Custom Gunsmithing. Here is the link to his website. Owner is a decent guy, at least my limited dealings. He has a pistol and rifle set up outside.

Custom Gunsmithing On-Line

From Joelton, you can either take 24 w to exit 19, turn left. At the Shell station, turn right (that's 41A north). At Thomasville Road (about a mile or so down), turn left, then the first right is Knox road. Follow that along and he is on the left side - red building.

We are also trying to have some lunches and/or shooting get togethers in Clarksville and like all here, would be welcome (I am a retired USN air traffic controller).

Barry

Edited by 3pugguy
clarity
Guest redbarron06
Welcome to TGO, I flew dustoff also, 3/507th AA.

Det 1 2/104 AVN (AA) TNNG.

SouthernComfort.jpg

This is my first time with a MEDEVAC. I have almost always been CAV

DSCN1036.jpg

Guest redbarron06
I like Guns and Leather, too. Bit of a drive for me. There is a decent range on the SE side of Clarksville at Custom Gunsmithing. Here is the link to his website. Owner is a decent guy, at least my limited dealings. He has a pistol and rifle set up outside.

Custom Gunsmithing On-Line

From Joelton, you can either take 24 w to exit 19, turn left. At the Shell station, turn right (that's 41A north). At Thomasville Road (about a mile or so down), turn left, then the first right is Knox road. Follow that along and he is on the left side - red building.

We are also trying to have some lunches and/or shooting get togethers in Clarksville and like all here, would be welcome (I am a retired USN air traffic controller).

Barry

I hunt off of 19 if you take a right on Stroudsville RD. I dont know where you are talking about but maybe we can meet and hit it up one day.

Thanks for your service.

I like G&L because he is real good to service members. I have been buying there for more than 8 years now. I walk in and talk to Dennis. If I can't talk to him then I tell who I am talking to to go and ask Dennis what is the military price?

Guest 3pugguy
I hunt off of 19 if you take a right on Stroudsville RD. I dont know where you are talking about but maybe we can meet and hit it up one day.

Thanks for your service.

I like G&L because he is real good to service members. I have been buying there for more than 8 years now. I walk in and talk to Dennis. If I can't talk to him then I tell who I am talking to to go and ask Dennis what is the military price?

Yep, know where you mean - Thomasville Road is the other side of 41A from where Stroudsville Rd its it, I'm pretty sure; send me a PM and I'll give you my cell number. As I mentioned, some of us in Clarksville met up a couple of weeks ago and have discussed doing something every now and then.

Have a great weekend and let's remember D Day tomorrow.

Barry

Guest putmanphoto

I know that I am a few days behind.... been on vacation.... I actually live right off of exit 19 - so I know the area pretty well... If you need directions, just let me know....

• 2 years later...
Guest odfanatic

Hi Ray. I'm brand new to this forum as well, and I live in Whites Creek, and I'm in TNARNG. Creepy, huh. I'm attached to 117 RTI now because I got in the wrong line after chow one day and wound up enrolled in OCS.