What do you drive???

Guest RandomHero

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coldblackwind

Aha! Thought they changed the body style on the f150's, but as I've only seen one, I wasn't sure if he just put an aftermarket tailgate on, now its confirmed!

Aha! Thought they changed the body style on the f150's, but as I've only seen one, I wasn't sure if he just put an aftermarket tailgate on, now its confirmed!

Yep! It was re-designed. I haven't owned a truck since my 1991 Silverado that I only owned for a year, and I love this dang thing! I been driving the white Fusion in the pic and a Shelby GT500 before that. Going from the GT500 to the Fusion was like a fighter pilot stepping into a Piper cub. The truck is a great change, and I can sure as heck get my big a$$ in and out of it a lot easier.

Guest Astra900
Yep! It was re-designed. I haven't owned a truck since my 1991 Silverado that I only owned for a year, and I love this dang thing! I been driving the white Fusion in the pic and a Shelby GT500 before that. Going from the GT500 to the Fusion was like a fighter pilot stepping into a Piper cub. The truck is a great change, and I can sure as heck get my big a$$ in and out of it a lot easier.

You had a 500 and now you don't. I don't think about you right now. You better have had a kid err something!:D:shake::shake:

You had a 500 and now you don't. I don't think about you right now. You better have had a kid err something!:D:shake::shake:

Long story short:

It blew a head gasket on me at 100 MPH in 4th gear. That pressurized the cooling system, dumped the coolant on the tires, and put me into the wall just South of 100 MPH. I hit so hard that it snapped the 14" disc brake rotor on the driver's side, and both iron engine mounts. The insurance adjustor said he'd never seen a disc that big snapped in two. My right hand snapped the shifter at the welded shaft below the knob. I was lucky to have relatively minor injuries.

Note: The air bag stopping you is like someone slamming a bowling ball into your chest.

Guest coldblackwind
Dang guys. Somebody give me one of your government jobs so I can have a nice vehicle. I'm too ashamed to post my crappy edd '83 F100.:up:

Bah, its gotta be prettier than my '66 f100, or my duster!

• 3 months later...
Guest dkirby

IMG_0039-2.jpg

Wild-N-Wooly is a 1983 Dodge Ramcharger. Detroit in rear, 35" tires, 318 w/ 4 bbl Holley. No stinkin muffler.

Much slower than everybody else's cars, but will run over them all!

My DD is a 1994 Jeep Cherokee, stock. A little more practical, equally spartan.

Guest dkirby
Just sold this '72ish VW Squareback... Now I have a '92 Rodeo... I also have a '95 Dodge Ram 1500 with 240,000 miles...

DSC03142.jpg

Nice squareback! I wish I had some pics of my old Vdubs online. I had a slammed 70 standard, a 69 ghia and a 61 single cab. Would give anything to have them back!

Guest Gun Geek

I'll have to get some pics but I drive one of two.

2002 Chevy Silverado Z71

or

1976 Short bed Chevy with 8.2l V8 500cu in Caddy motor. Its a beast, gets about 5 gallons to the mile. Ok other way around but you cant pass a gas station.

Guest tnpanscraper
Nice squareback! I wish I had some pics of my old Vdubs online. I had a slammed 70 standard, a 69 ghia and a 61 single cab. Would give anything to have them back!

I've had around 15 or so VW's over the years. This one is from about a year ago...'70 Bus lowered 11 inches...

From this

0e548658.jpg

To this

DSC02845.jpg

Guest jdavis

2006 ford f250,4 door 4wd 5.4 v8

2008 nissan maxima

2001 jeep cherokee limited

2000 model gelded paint pony, red and white 15 hands and an inch.

1999 model bay quarter pony , 15 hands and an inch

just started a 2008 model dunn philly for the boy.

the last three may not be fast but they sure are cheap on fuel.