Looking for women's comabat type pants.

Guest TheBadLuckCharm

Guest TheBadLuckCharm

Green,black or brown.

I figure some of you might have some good brands? maybe?

I am looking for heavy duty military type cargo pants that are for WOMEN.

or even ones with no pockets like israeli scout pants.

(I don't want a sagging crotch so low-rise or high-rise works)

I also have a hourglass shape so they can't be restrictive like mens pants.

Thank you so much for your help!

Edited by TheBadLuckCharm
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Green,black or brown.

I figure some of you might have some good brands? maybe?

I am looking for heavy duty military type cargo pants that are for WOMEN.

or even ones with no pockets like israeli scout pants.

(I don't want a sagging crotch so low-rise or high-rise works)

I also have a hourglass shape so they can't be restrictive like mens pants.

Thank you so much for your help!

Check out the 5.11 TACLITE TDU pant. They have them specifically for women now and they are awesome. Lightweight and comfy. I just ordered the men's version (obviously) for work.

TDU Pant - Women's | TDU Pants | 5.11 Tactical

Guest TheBadLuckCharm
I'd always thought that BDUs were unisex.

They might be, but I don't want to look like a butch.

And being that I have curves like most women and my butt is bigger than my waist, mens pants typically cling to our butt and are too baggy at waist/crotch.

So they have to opt for a bigger size in mens to fit over hips, thus causing the sagging crotch butch effect.

Most high rise for women have a cinched waist or low rise for women sets right at hips so I don't have the gaping waist sagging crotch problem.

I have seen park ranger women with pants fitting their body, so I know they are out there somewhere.:stunned:

Finding womens clothes is fuuunnn.:D

Guest TheBadLuckCharm
Check out the 5.11 TACLITE TDU pant. They have them specifically for women now and they are awesome. Lightweight and comfy. I just ordered the men's version (obviously) for work.

TDU Pant - Women's | TDU Pants | 5.11 Tactical

Those look nice, is that what standard military slacks are made from?

I'm afraid of high cotton pants.

I got a pair of women's lowriders dickies (like the mens) and when I got them I noticed they were reverse percentage of cotton than mens dickies were(the womens were higher in cotton and the mens were lower in cotton), and they didn't last long at all.

Thanks!

Those look nice, is that what standard military slacks are made from?

I'm afraid of high cotton pants.

I got a pair of women's lowriders dickies (like the mens) and when I got them I noticed they were reverse percentage of cotton than mens dickies were(the womens were higher in cotton and the mens were lower in cotton), and they didn't last long at all.

Thanks!

5.11 are built to last.

Every pair of pants I own have been ripped or torn. Every thing from my cheapo 5 dollar wally specials to very expensive dress pants.

Now all my 5.11 pants have held up well over time and still look new.

They're very comfortable and priced low compaired to pants from dept stores.

You won't be disapointed :D

They might be, but I don't want to look like a butch.

And being that I have curves like most women and my butt is bigger than my waist, mens pants typically cling to our butt and are too baggy at waist/crotch.

So they have to opt for a bigger size in mens to fit over hips, thus causing the sagging crotch butch effect.

Most high rise for women have a cinched waist or low rise for women sets right at hips so I don't have the gaping waist sagging crotch problem.

I have seen park ranger women with pants fitting their body, so I know they are out there somewhere.:stunned:

Finding womens clothes is fuuunnn.:D

So why not contact the ranger service and ask them where they get theirs?

Guest TheBadLuckCharm

Great, thanks everyone for your help. I went to Greene Military today.

(I have never been before they have a very good variety of holsters, it's a nice store)

I tried on the womens 5.11 and found what size I needed and they are super comfy but they only had the 100% cotton which is ok cause I found them cheaper online.

I wanna find shorts too but the womens are probably really short.

Anyways they are just what I was looking for,thanks again!

Great, thanks everyone for your help. I went to Greene Military today.

(I have never been before they have a very good variety of holsters, it's a nice store)

I tried on the womens 5.11 and found what size I needed and they are super comfy but they only had the %100 cotton which is ok cause I found them cheaper online.

I wanna find shorts too but the womens are probably really short.

Anyways they are just what I was looking for,thanks again!

Awesome. Yea 5.11 is the stuff. I love everything but their boots. They are comfy, but I ragged a pair out quick and that's not worth the money to me. Maybe I just got a bad pair.

Guest TheBadLuckCharm

I found out I like 100% ripstop cotton. I found a pair of my husbands BDU camouflage but they are baggy at the waist on the smallest buckle but the crotch actually isn't that bad in these but I don't know if all standard military issued pants are the same.

I regularly wear a 27 inseam with shoes but these are 29.5-32.5 inseam but I can make them stay with the tie, so I am guessing that's regular length?

I think short starts at 26.5 so I will look for that and a smaller waist and maybe they won't sag so much.

THANKS!