NEED TO FIND ELITE TACTICAL SYSTEMS OWNER

Guest warlokk08

Guest warlokk08

I am trying to get in touch with the guy that owned Elite Tactical Systems, in Franklin, TN. I was told on another forum that he was on here alot under OEF.VET. I really need to get in contact with him if anyone could please help me out. Please email me if possible or write me on here. Email is: warlokk08@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Josh

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TNrobocop may know his current whereabouts. I heard he was bouncing at a bar in the Boro for a while after he lost his FFL.

I bought one of his tickets for the Thompson Machine Gun raffle. Still got it in the envelope somewhere. Worth spit. As stated, if he owes you gear or money, good luck, your in line with a bunch of folks and that's sad. Frank appeared to have a good thing building.

Guest warlokk08

Yeah he did. I never saw this crap coming. Got me for $610 on an AOW. He's been on www.lightfighter.net very recently under OEF.VET and also goes to www.ar15.com . He still lives in Murfreesboro from what I was told by a task force friend. Even if it takes me years, something will come out of this. I know crap happens, but it's sad when someone won't hold up there end of a deal.

Has anyone attempted to collect their money through the courts? If he owns anything, what about placing a lein against everything he owns?

I sent him PMs and an email saying if he needed it that bad he could have the 25. He has to live with himself, I don't. Now, 600 bucks is a way different ball game.

Guest warlokk08

I appreciate all the help guys. I will check out that location. If nothing comes from that or he won't get back in contact with me I guess my next step is the courts. Again, thanks alot for all the help.

Josh

Have you contacted the BATF in Nashville? I'm sure they are very familiar with his issues. I also believe that another dealer in Franklin "assumed" some of his weapons and parts! You might find that your AOW is sitting somewhere right now. Confronting him face to face probably won't get you the results your seeking. If you can determine he is still at those apartments, get Rutherford Co civil courts involved and go that route. If he won't show for that then you get a summary judgment which is worth more than a cussing on his home front that gets you involved in a situation that degrades your issue. The judgement will hang over his head for a long time and ALSO allow you to set a garnishment if he has a job in the county.

That's interesting. I didn't know that. Now I have a reason never to shop there.

Don't hold that against The Outpost.

They didnt know his history when they hired him, and once his "issues" were presented to the staff, his presence was no longer needed, so you can be assured that The Outpost is Frank-Free.

I just heard yesterday that E.T.S. is still open but some one else is running. If you call Gunney's in Livingston, TN they seemed to know a little about what was going on. There number is on there site index I stopped in there yesterday to look around and noticed the Elite Tactical thing on the wall. Asked about it they said the guy listed on it was doing it now. That is all I know just glad I got my Mite from him last year before all this happened. Good luck.

Frank is ****ing thief and ripped a bunch of people off. His # is disconnected but he still lives in M'boro at the apartments people listed still as far as I know.

He is looking at moving to TX in October and currently is working at Joelton gun shop teaching HCP classes.

As far as him working at Outpost, he was fired I think once they found out who he was.

Can someone outline Frank's "issues" for those of us in the dark?

agreed, i know nothing except what was said in this thread, which is that he got someone for $600 that was supposedly for a AOW and another for $25 for something and it sounds like there are others.

from what i remember, frank@ETS was starting to be one of the "go-to guys" for Class III weapons in his area...

Guest crotalus01

Frank sold a ***** ton of YHM cans at the Dec 06 gun show in Memphis, thats where I got mine. I was approved on 04-07 and it took me until 07-07 at another Memphis gun show to get my can, long delay but he did deliver so I can't really berate the guy from my experience. However from what I have been told by others I was one of the lucky ones, apparently he has screwed many people over. I have heard nothing but bad about him, and personally would not do business with him again unless I heard he really turned a new leaf.

I am assuming the AOW in question was a Serbu as they are (were) heavily advertised on the ETS website.

Guest bkelm18

He used to be a member here until his infamous MG raffle, which if I recall, as it turned out, was illegal. And that seemed to be the beginning of his downward spiral.

agreed, i know nothing except what was said in this thread, which is that he got someone for $600 that was supposedly for a AOW and another for $25 for something and it sounds like there are others.

from what i remember, frank@ETS was starting to be one of the "go-to guys" for Class III weapons in his area...

His User name here was ETS_Inc

Just do a search

go to lightfighter.com and search the group buy thread.

go to AR15.com in the Tennessee Hometown threads and up at the top is the Win a machine gun thread.

He also was going to run a raffle here for the friends of the NRA for two Class III machine guns but was asked not to by the management. There was some falling out and he subsequently left.

I agree, I thought Frank was a upstanding guy when I first met him. Bought a Sabre Defense lower that had the three stars of Tennessee engraved on the magwell. I also got a Remy 870 Police Mag and side saddle which he installed. All were no muss no fuss. When the raffle started I sent in my funds then heard nothing. That was when the issues started on lightfighter and I believe one other website he was a member on. The bottom line was guys paid for engraved lowers and they were not delivered. Allegations were tossed about then about how and where the funds were going. I won't kick more sand on this. He had obligations he didn't meet and folks are out money. Some more than others.

That's about it in a nutshell. Anyone trying to get funds from him should attempt to do so through legal channels as personal confrontation would probably backfire.

Frank is ****ing thief and ripped a bunch of people off. His # is disconnected but he still lives in M'boro at the apartments people listed still as far as I know.

He is looking at moving to TX in October and currently is working at Joelton gun shop teaching HCP classes.

As far as him working at Outpost, he was fired I think once they found out who he was.

It's amazing this guy can find work that has anything to do with firearms.

I guess everyone decided to chalk it up as a loss and a lesson learned. If someone scammed me for several hundred, I'm not sure I'd be quite so pleasant about the matter.