NEED TO FIND ELITE TACTICAL SYSTEMS OWNER

Guest warlokk08

Frank is a real piece of work. Once at a Goodman gun show I saw him take a customer out behind a building and shoot a .22 with a can on it into the parking lot and came back in laughing about it. I have also seen him in very loud cussing matches with people at gun shows. I dont know what they were over, but once I seen this becomming a pattern I knew to stear clear of him. My brother got one of the AOW 870's and it went through with no problems, I guess he was a lucky one. He wanted to sell me a raffle ticket but I had never trusted him so I passed, but my brother and one of my good friends bought one and never heard anything out of him. He is a piece of :rolleyes: and he will always be a piece of :screwy:.

-Jason G

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eyebedam
Frank is a real piece of work. Once at a Goodman gun show I saw him take a customer out behind a building and shoot a .22 with a can on it into the parking lot and came back in laughing about it. I have also seen him in very loud cussing matches with people at gun shows. I dont know what they were over, but once I seen this becomming a pattern I knew to stear clear of him. My brother got one of the AOW 870's and it went through with no problems, I guess he was a lucky one. He wanted to sell me a raffle ticket but I had never trusted him so I passed, but my brother and one of my good friends bought one and never heard anything out of him. He is a piece of :rolleyes: and he will always be a piece of :screwy:.

-Jason G

I was 1 of the cussing match guys needless to say I won if it makes a differance. Also I've seen his can demonstrations first hand.

• 1 month later...
Guest SandGod

Hello all. Add me and a friend of mine to the list of people ripped off by the guy. He's got 1200 dollars of our dough for two AOWs we wanted built, and we never got in touch with him. If anyone is interested in being part of a "collective response", let me know, because we are putting one together.

Guest SandGod

By the way, he isn't a vet, he's a lying poser. When I ordered my AOW he was talking about not being able to serve because of some issue. He was never even in the military.....though he is good at ripping all of us real veterans off. The guy is moving closer and closer to being permanently disabled.

By the way, he isn't a vet, he's a lying poser. When I ordered my AOW he was talking about not being able to serve because of some issue. He was never even in the military.....though he is good at ripping all of us real veterans off. The guy is moving closer and closer to being permanently disabled.

He was in the military and served as he stated. While I understand folks being upset, rightly so, joining here to slander doesn't make you any more right or him any more wrong.

You can find him in Joelton,TN at ASP. I see him there quite often.

Guest JHatmaker

I can back that up. Don't know how I missed this thread....

He teaches their HCP class Wednesdays and Saturdays. (He taught mine back in Feburary of this year)

Of course I had no idea of his history at that point in time, or I would have gone somewhere else...(He seemed like an alright dude during my class, but from what I gathered here, just not the best businessman)

I have watched this thing unfold since the beginning; glad I wasn’t involved. But I have a question from a former LEO’s view.

Taking all that money for guns and cans and then skipping out with the money is not a civil situation; it is a criminal act. Has anyone made a complaint with the cops or the ATF?

I have watched this thing unfold since the beginning; glad I wasn’t involved. But I have a question from a former LEO’s view.

Taking all that money for guns and cans and then skipping out with the money is not a civil situation; it is a criminal act. Has anyone made a complaint with the cops or the ATF?

Yes. The BATF did some investigation and licensing revoking, but I'm not sure anyone knows exactly what the details or outcome entailed.

Edited by Smith
Guest sammopar

add me to the list that got ripped off by frank maschhoff. i got in on the raffle, also bought a suppressor, i was luck with that, another guy did the transfer for me. this guy told me he had to call the cops to have him removed from his property. i was told in the beginning he was doing business through lock stock and barrel in franklin.but they acted like they knew nothing.

Guest sammopar

i did contact the sheriff they put me in contact with a investigator he said he didn't think the raffle was legal but his way out was that the raffle date was to be set latter ( when the tickets were all sold) i have not idea about that. i did contact the Tennessee division of consumer affairs but i can not give them franks contact info but gave as much as i had.

Guest sammopar
He was in the military and served as he stated. While I understand folks being upset, rightly so, joining here to slander doesn't make you any more right or him any more wrong.

is this the right place any idea if he is a employee or member?

Academy of Self-Protection, Inc., 7236 Whites Creek Pike, Joelton, TN 37080.

Phone: 615-876-3010

pm me if you will. i will update my complaint with the state. thanks

is this the right place any idea if he is a employee or member?

Academy of Self-Protection, Inc., 7236 Whites Creek Pike, Joelton, TN 37080.

Phone: 615-876-3010

pm me if you will. i will update my complaint with the state. thanks

I don't know if he is an employee or free lances, but yes that is the place. I've only saw him teaching one class and that was sometime back.

Guest JHatmaker

From a conversation I had with him during a break from our class, he just comes in for the classes for extra money (I guess ACP gives him a cut of the fee's paid)

My class was back in Feb, so he may have stopped teaching by now and moved on to the next place.

Frank, is definitely a veteran. You can talk bad about his business practices all day, it's clear he made a mistake and it hasn't been resolved yet; but you need to watch your ****ing mouth.

And I'd like to remind the moderators that if members were name calling about any other member here this thread would have been closed by now and warnings would have been made.

Frank, is definitely a veteran. You can talk bad about his business practices all day, it's clear he made a mistake and it hasn't been resolved yet; but you need to watch your ****ing mouth.

And I'd like to remind the moderators that if members were name calling about any other member here this thread would have been closed by now and warnings would have been made.

I think that Frank has more than received enough free passes and consideration on the many message boards where he posted and stepped on his crank.

So, I would say that Frank has earned 105% of his reputation, and that people are fully justified in their feelings towards him.

Frank has done many things in the years that I have know him:

Stolen from people

Lied to them

Sold raffle tickets to machineguns and then never held the raffle

Promised items he never delivered

etc

etc

etc

Frank sucks at running a business, which is why he is no longer in business.

One thing that Frank is though, is a combat Vet and a former NCO in the US Army, where he served with honor.

What the hell happened to him after he got out, who knows, but I can verify that he IS a Veteran.

If you are implying that he is going to make right on the wrongs that he has done, or he is innocent; he needs to address the issue. As far as I know he isn’t banned from here and I’m sure he has seen this thread by now.

I’ve read the threads on the other boards. This thing will follow him to Texas or anywhere else he goes.

I know full well that there are two sides to every story. This isn’t a court of law; he is being judged on his character and his business practices. I think many would love to hear an explanation.

Yea as far as I am concerned until every last person Frank screwed over the years is paid back or they have received their product this thread needs to stay open. Also lets stick to the topic at hand. It dosent matter what Frank did for a living prior to starting ETS Inc. So if it dosent have to do with a deal gone bad with Frank or ETS Inc. then it dosent belong here. Period!

-Jason G

You all misunderstood me, I'm not saying Frank didn't mess up. I can't speak for him, I've been out of the country so I haven't talked to him in quite a while and I don't know whats going on with him. He has earned a bad reputation and for good reasons. All I was trying to say is if it was anybody else, even Uselton, this thread would have been closed. I'm pretty sure something in the code of conduct would apply to this, and I'm not saying you shouldn't have threads about this. But your doing it wrong, if this is supposed to be a family/friendly forum. And I can pretty much guarantee Frank hasn't seen this thread.

Guest VolDaddy

I had a pending SBR transfer with Frank, when his ATF troubles unfolded.

Joe from Hero Gear steped up and offered me another SBR at his cost (I accepted).

Frank got back to me and I recieved both SBR's the same day.

Picked Franks transfer up at Jolstin.

When I picked up the other from Joe he wouldnt even let me pay full price.

In the long run Frank came through for me and part of the transfer was held up because of me. ( I forgot to enclose the check)

I bet I do more business in the future with Joe over anyone else, and its a 3 hour drive for me.

• Administrator
You all misunderstood me, I'm not saying Frank didn't mess up. I can't speak for him, I've been out of the country so I haven't talked to him in quite a while and I don't know whats going on with him. He has earned a bad reputation and for good reasons. All I was trying to say is if it was anybody else, even Uselton, this thread would have been closed. I'm pretty sure something in the code of conduct would apply to this, and I'm not saying you shouldn't have threads about this. But your doing it wrong, if this is supposed to be a family/friendly forum. And I can pretty much guarantee Frank hasn't seen this thread.

Are you ever going to get tired of telling the moderators how they should be doing their jobs? I've read the code of conduct... hell, I wrote it... and I can't seem to find anything in there that states that TGO is a democracy or that mob rule applies.

If there was something wrong with this thread, I'd have closed it by now. :)

Really, it's becoming pretty tiring that you seem to stand ready to criticize the TGO Staff. It sounds like you would probably be happier somewhere else where the moderators did things your way.

Are you ever going to get tired of telling the moderators how they should be doing their jobs? I've read the code of conduct... hell, I wrote it... and I can't seem to find anything in there that states that TGO is a democracy or that mob rule applies.

If there was something wrong with this thread, I'd have closed it by now. :rofl:

Really, it's becoming pretty tiring that you seem to stand ready to criticize the TGO Staff. It sounds like you would probably be happier somewhere else where the moderators did things your way.

I'm not sure where I've stood ready to criticize the TGO Staff. But I registered over two and a half years ago and have been coming here everyday, its safe to say I'm not going to agree with everything. I realize this is your project and if you want I will stop coming here, I'll miss TGO but I'll do it. And for the CoC I was referring to rules #3 and #5. Name calling and illegal activities. I know Frank, and if some of the people walked up to his door and acted like they type online; the police would be called.