Liberty Cans?

Guest jth_3s

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like an integrated barrel/suppressor. I'm not overly impressed with the the .300 whisper for anything other than suppressor use, which is what it's designed for. An underpowered sub sonic .30 round? It is quiet though.

Guest Sherman A. House

When you say, "them," do you mean Liberty Cans themselves, as a company? If, "yes," then I do, and I can say that David Saylors and his crew are a great company and wonderful people. I've used a few of his products with great success, and I would recommend them highly.

• 3 weeks later...
If I was going to go through all that trouble, I'd just get a .510 Whisper so I could at least have some knockdown power. Does Liberty make a can for that?

When Dave built my can it was a purely custom job; integral .45 on an AR platform in titanium/stainless. Here is a link to his site: www.libertycans.net

Tell him J.D. in Knoxville sent you!

Now that I think about it, I have a .22 can that he updated for me too.

• 1 month later...
When Dave built my can it was a purely custom job; integral .45 on an AR platform in titanium/stainless. Here is a link to his site: www.libertycans.net

Tell him J.D. in Knoxville sent you!

Now that I think about it, I have a .22 can that he updated for me too.

Will he build one for a 10.5 inch .556 barrel? his prices seem very reasonable

Yes, I'm sure he will build it but it is something you'll want to discuss with him about details. When you get down to a barrel that short the first baffle or two really take a beating. If you want to have a good time, there is a silencer shoot in GA on the 19th, see this ad: www.silencertalk.com

I've been going the past few years and it is a blast. David will be there and you can talk to him personally.