M&P 9 Breast Cancer Model @ Guns & Ammo

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

One minor thing worth mentioning: We bought one of these for my wife a few months back and have noticed that it shoots about 2" lower than point of aim. I intend to send it back to S&W to have them figure out what's wrong with it, but it is a very real problem and does it 100% of the time. My other M&Ps don't have this issue so I don't know if it's just another example of an odd M&P slipping through the cracks, or a problem with the fiber optic front / Warren Tactical rear sight combo or something else entirely.

Guest 3pugguy
Memphis Area Ladies:

There's a real nice S&W M&P 9mm (standard size) at Guns & Ammo on Summer. Saw it today. Pink backstraps.

I've got the same model (minus the pink, ha ha) and it is a real sweet shoot.

Cheers

It's cool they have this model - my wife is a breast cancer survivor. Not in Memphis, but think I will tell her (she loves her little Beretta Tomcat and from 7 yards in, is dead on with the little bugger).

Guest 3pugguy
One minor thing worth mentioning: We bought one of these for my wife a few months back and have noticed that it shoots about 2" lower than point of aim. I intend to send it back to S&W to have them figure out what's wrong with it, but it is a very real problem and does it 100% of the time. My other M&Ps don't have this issue so I don't know if it's just another example of an odd M&P slipping through the cracks, or a problem with the fiber optic front / Warren Tactical rear sight combo or something else entirely.

Please let us know how it works out with S&W, as I keep suggesting my wife might want to get a 9 to supplement her Tomcat; she might go for this one. Thanks.

I saw the little tab extensions right away, but STILL didn't get it.

Maybe younger hormones would have triggered the correct synapse?

- Oh "agree it's pretty tasteless" Shoot

The backstrap is in the shape of a particular female extremity :screwy: