New Member , Hello

Guest USMC-OIF

Guest USMC-OIF

Well I am extremly excited about joining this forum. I am sitting here on Duty, yes a 24 hour post on the 4th of July, surfing the internet about guns. I came across this sight and was hooked becuase it is a Tennessee forum. I am from Hendersonville and Murfreesboro. That is where I call "home."

I am currently stationed in the land that the "Gun Gods" have forgotten about. Yes, unfortinatly I am stationed in the non gun friendly state of Communist California. I have been stationed here for 6 years and hating every year and love comming home to TN for leave after deployments.

I have been deployed to Iraq 3 times. And I will finally be doing a scenary change this comming year to Afghanastan. So that will be a nice!

I love weapons all types kinds models ,makes, years, you name it I love guns and weapontry. I have been collecting since I became of age to purchase my first rifle to my first pistol. I can spend hours talking about the littlest thing on a weapon to the personal opinoins I have about them. I have gotten my wife into them to, so we like to drive out to the desert and go plinkin like the good old days I had out on the family farm.

My collection :

1903 Styer

MG-34 (DEMILLED)

AK-47

Colt M-4

Cetme .308

FNH PS-90

HK SL-8

1889 Stage Coach Gun 12"

Remmington 870 Marine edition Tactical Shotgun 12"

Glock 17

Kimber 1911

Berreta M9

Sears .22 Semi

Browning 12" pump

Winchester 12" Semi Auto

Remmington .22 Single Action

And probaly more to come........

I look forward to talking to everyone. Hope every one had a Happy 4th.....

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum you right wing nut job. :rolleyes:

Thanks for your service too. I'm guessing you're stationed at Camp P? I went to the USMC Summer Mountain Leader's Course with a bunch of fine Marines from Camp P, including my climbing buddy. Being in the Army they of course tried to give me a hard time. But they were outmatched. There was 6 of us and only about 1.5 battalions of Marines. :D Aaaah, good times. Gooooood times.