RESTAURANTS THAT HAVE NOT OR WILL NOT POST - (After orginal law Change)

This from last year so may not be up-to-date. Please report and changes!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Since some restaurants may star posting because of the new law this thread will track those places that have not posted or specifically said they will not post. (For those that have see this thread)

Please include...

Name:

Address: (If known or at least general location)

City:

Details: (No posting noted, Manager stated will not post and any other relevant information)

***NOTE***

No off-topic discussion will be allowed. This thread is strictly for tracking restaurants that have not posted. If you wish to discuss an entry please create a new thread and you can post the link to the thread.

Edited by Fallguy
  • Like 1
Guest benchpresspower

Here in Hermitage I have not seen any postings on O'Charleys, Famous Dave's, Chili's, or even Cheddar's in Hendersonville and Smyrna. They may be waiting, I don't know but sounds pretty good to me.

I do know for a fact that Ruby Tuesday will NOT BE POSTING. I spoke at a Tea Party in Harriman Tn representing the Second Amendment Sisters and WATE Channel 6 News (Knoxville) came out and filmed it. They reported that Ruby Tuesday will NOT be posting. Yea!!!

Guest JHatmaker

Looks like I'll be dining at Ruby's more than I have in the past. If they support my right to carry, I'll support them.

Looks like I'll be dining at Ruby's more than I have in the past. If they support my right to carry, I'll support them.

Make sure to sign up for their "So connected" e-mail list. I get buy one get 1 free entree coupons every month...

Guest kdpate

Name: Logans Road House

Address: Gallatin Pike and Hwy 109 (close enough)

City: Gallatin, TN

Details: No signs posted anywhere

Just got done eating lunch there with some suppliers and did not notice any form of signage ANYWHERE inside or outside. It appears we are good to go @ Logans :D unless they are slow on doing this..... :D

Not a big name restaurant but so far Riverbend Cafe 132 Petro Rd in Kingston Springs hasn't posted anything yet. Before the law they had a sign "inside" about firearms where alcohol is served. The small joints are important to. :D

Guest tarheel78

Knox newspaper yesterday reported (subject to change of course) the the Calhoun's restaurant chain around here will not be posting. Many seem nervous about declaring one way or another until checking out the competition.

Guest pws_smokeyjones

Bo Bo Chinese in Murfreesboro still has the old sign that says its illegal to carry where alcohol is served but they have not actually posted. Good food for not much $$ for those interested.

Knox newspaper yesterday reported (subject to change of course) the the Calhoun's restaurant chain around here will not be posting. Many seem nervous about declaring one way or another until checking out the competition.

I thought the owner of Calhouns was one of the anti's with his panties in a twist over this law? Could it be that the emails to him got his attention?

Guest HexHead
Bo Bo Chinese in Murfreesboro still has the old sign that says its illegal to carry where alcohol is served but they have not actually posted. Good food for not much $$ for those interested.

The old sign still applies. It's just HCP holders are exempt from it. So expect to keep seeing them. It's a reminder to those that don't have their permit they are illegal.

Guest lci419

Just had dinner at Logans Roadhouse in Rivergate. Disappointing really...no gunfights, no bloodbaths. Oh, and most importantly NO POSTINGS WHATSOEVER! :D

Puleos

Strawberry Plains

Knoxville

As of last night was not posted. Planed to eat at outback but since i discovered outback was posted i had Puleos instead.

Applebee's on Harding here in Nashville IS NOT POSTING. Spoke with the Manager face to face yesterday and told him I appreciate them NOT posting. He said several handgun carry permit holders came in the other day and they were very nice and good paying customers and they did NOT drink alcohol. He said the people they need to worry about are NOT us but the Criminals. Hats off to Applebee's on Harding!

Guest tonybon

neoeser59.... just like to say THANKYOU!!!! you have more backbone than most men out their. you no only stand up for your rights but for all americans. again thankyou and god bless.:P:usa:

Guest pws_smokeyjones

Name: Fu Lin

Address: Medical Center Pkwy - Avenues Mall

City: Murfreesboro

Details: Not posted as of today at lunch (Thursday July 16th)