RESTAURANTS THAT HAVE NOT OR WILL NOT POST - (After orginal law Change)

Guest IrishGuy

I've been to Big Eds Pizza in Oak Ridge and nothing posted. Lots of NRA and Glock signs inside though. Also been to Jason's Deli on Broadway down by U.T. and the one on Peters just off of Kingston Pike and nothing posted.

( Both in Knoxville Area )

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Drewsett

Stoney River Legendary Steaks

1726 Galleria Blvd

Franklin, TN

615-778-0230

Will not post.

I work there and have spoken with the management. If told to post by the corporate office or pressured to by anti customers he has plans to put up a simple "no illegal weapons" sign to satisfy the sheeple and still allow HCP's to carry.

EDIT:

Apparently the member of management that I spoke with was overruled by the managing partner.

They have now posted.

EDIT to the EDIT:

Thanks to pressure from members here, the posting has been removed. Good job TGO!

Edited by Drewsett
update
  • 1 month later...

Went to Amerigo on West End Ave in Nashville yesterday after church. After reading the claim on gunfreediningtennessee.org that they did not allow firearms, I was expecting to see a sign on the door, but after carefully scanning the windows and doors, I was unable to see any type of posting. So, I went back out to the car and got my 442 and put it in my pocket, then re-entered to enjoy some "straw and hay"...

Either GFD is lying, or the owners changed their minds and decided that they did not want to lose our business.

I thought Hexhead saw the sign at Noshville, but it could have been their Green Hills location. I made it a point to look while i was waiting for the valet. Didn't see one. Maybe they removed it

I mean I'm starting to wonder about the information on gunfreediningtennessee.org. I've been to more than a couple of places they said were posted, but are not, like Chuy's in Cool Springs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest TnRebel
Cheddars in Kingsport on Eastman Rd. ===== Friendly

remove from this list .. they are now posted with a gun buster sign

Sign down now friendly again, plus Olive Garden Eastman Rd.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Victor9er

Just got back from downtown (Chattanooga) and the Mellow Mushroom has removed their gunbuster sign!

:up:

Now their previous sign was obviosly old and rather worn down, so I'm hoping it's not just in the process of being replaced, but as of right now there is no sign posted.

:P

The Side Porch on Stage Road in Bartlett. Locally owned, mom-pop steak house. Great steaks. Talked to the owner, I thanked him for not posting. He said he will never post. He is a NRA Life member.

Exlines Best Pizza In Town on Humphrey's Blvd almost to Germantown Road is NOT posted. Been in there a few times and I look every time because I know that two of their other locations, Stage Road in Bartlett and Austin Peay Hwy in Raleigh (the origional) ARE posted. I am not sure if this is just an oversite on the part of the Humphrey's location because it is a locally owned operation and all locations are owned by the same family. So if you go, (great pizza by the way), be sure to look.

• 2 months later...
Just got back from downtown (Chattanooga) and the Mellow Mushroom has removed their gunbuster sign!

:)

Now their previous sign was obviosly old and rather worn down, so I'm hoping it's not just in the process of being replaced, but as of right now there is no sign posted.

:D

Sadly your hopes are in vein. We ate lunch there today b/c we had already planned to meet friends there, and there was a bright shinny new sticker next to the door handle.

Because it's really safer for everyone if my gun is in the car all by its lonesome waiting to be stolen by some thug :shrug:

Dining choices in that area of town are getting a bit skinny if you are carrying.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Catfish36

Jay's Subs in Farragut in the shopping center beside the "orange dinosaur" putt putt golf place. My brother-in-law, Jason, is the owner/operator. He has been an HCP holder for several years and is the one who peaked my interest in getting my carry license.

So obviously, HCP is welcome there! Please patronize this new carry friendly place and help him get started. He just opened last week.

Many of you may know Jason as the former Operator of "Jersey Mike's Subs" on Lovell Rd. He is just around the corner on Kingston pike now. GO check him out and tell him you heard about it from Catfish on TGO.