RESTAURANTS THAT HAVE NOT OR WILL NOT POST - (After orginal law Change)

Very much so. I went door to door on every place that serves in the rivergate area (with a drive way on Gallitan road) from Home depot up to the country line and I found it was more like 10%. Outback and BWW were the only 2 out of at least 20 that posted. They did not even post IAW state law so "legaly" they arnt posted either.

I've been told this is on our local OB.

Name: Outback Steakhouse

Address: 402 S. Illinois Ave.

City: Oak Ridge, TN

Contact details: (865) 220-0783

Details of posting: Non-compliant sign that says something to the effect of "While we support our patrons' rights, we do not allow guns in our restaurant."

I can understand if they want to post, but they don't have to lie about supporting our rights.

Details of posting: Non-compliant sign that says something to the effect of "While we support our patrons' rights, we do not allow guns in our restaurant."

I can understand if they want to post, but they don't have to lie about supporting our rights.

Did you post this in the http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/handgun-carry-self-defense/23691-restaurants-have-posted.html thread?

Guest redbarron06

Check this thread for my emails back and forth from Outback

http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/handgun-carry-self-defense/24305-outback-steakhouse-rivergate.html#post325604

Guest kirkosaurus

Name: Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Address: Near Sam Ridley/I-24

City: Smyrna

Details: No sign posted

First time to carry in an establishment that serves alcohol since the law went into effect.

Guest redbarron06
Name: Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Address: Near Sam Ridley/I-24

City: Smyrna

Details: No sign posted

First time to carry in an establishment that serves alcohol since the law went into effect.

Glad to hear about red robin

Guest proudsuthrner
Buca Di Beppo in Cool Springs was not posted as of Saturday, July 18.

wow i didnt even know there was one there.. i have been to the one in hawaii and loved it. so how is the one in cool springs?

Guest D.B. Cooper
wow i didnt even know there was one there.. i have been to the one in hawaii and loved it. so how is the one in cool springs?

There's no chain-wide guidance on that at Buca... the location in Alpharetta, Georgia is known for asking patrons carrying handguns to leave. (No guns signs in Georgia carry no weight, so the management has to actively ask customers with guns to leave - stay and it's criminal trespass).

Wonder how this one will turn out? :rofl:

Guest beefcakeb0

my district manager at the hut says none plan to post.

Name: Pizza Hut

Address: Volunteer pkwy, Bristol;

City: Tri-cities: Bristol, Kingsport, Johnson City, maybe a few more

Details: the district manager told me that they do not plan on posting at all, and he is over at least nine(9) stores in the tri-cities.

Saw in the paper today that the restaurant association was expecting 80% of restaurants to post. I think they are being overly optimistic.

Someone is playing fast and loose with their statistics (the paper or the association). The association sent out 650 surveys to their members, only 100 members replied. Seventy-eight of the respondents said they would post--78% of the respondents, but only approximately 12% of the total surveyed. You know the deal: lies, d++n lies, and statistics. :screwy:

Guest heavyd

pei wei in green hills has no signs posted ,I checked both entrances to make sure.and I didn't see any shoot outs while I was eating.

Name: BB King's Blues Club

Address: 2nd Ave N.

City: Nashville

Details: No sign posted that I could see.

Update: Went Friday night carrying concealed. Despite a very crowded room including <drum roll please> #27, former running back for the Tennessee Titans, Eddie George (sitting right in front of us), no incidents.

Edited by LagerHead
Guest proudsuthrner
There's no chain-wide guidance on that at Buca... the location in Alpharetta, Georgia is known for asking patrons carrying handguns to leave. (No guns signs in Georgia carry no weight, so the management has to actively ask customers with guns to leave - stay and it's criminal trespass).

Wonder how this one will turn out? :death:

umm.. i have no clue.. but..

.. i was just askin if the food was good or not lol..

As of Friday, July 24th in the Nashville area, the following were not posted:

Olive Garden

Mt Juliet-Providence

Ellendales

2739 Old Elm Hill Pike

Donelson

Macaroni Grill

Opy Mills Mall

Edited by DavidD
Removed Big River Grill on 2nd Ave as they are now properly posted :(
Guest DefensiveGuy

Barbecue Store

2390 US Highway 64

Whiteville, TN

No Posting Signs anywhere. Gotta love those locally owned restaurants. Good BBQ and Steaks.