RESTAURANTS THAT HAVE NOT OR WILL NOT POST - (After orginal law Change)

Guest dizzielizzie

Gondola's in Tullahoma has not posted. Got some pizza when I was in town, I don't think they even have the old sign up anywhere. Didn't get a chance to check out the establishments that are on the square (Londons, Fast Jacks, Daddy Billys) to see if they posted like they said they were.

Guest crotalus01

As many armed robberies as there have been in front of Young Avenue Deli, and in their parking lot they would be fools to post.

Guest bhoneycutt

+1 on the Rivergate Red Lobster Had some nice Shrimp Scampi No Signs Posted No old fashioned gun fight just a nice family dinner.

• Moderators
As many armed robberies as there have been in front of Young Avenue Deli, and in their parking lot they would be fools to post.

I know right?

I spoke with the owner, Tiger, around a month ago and he said he has no plans to post.

Wow they must have some good sammiches. Sounds like it's stop & rob Corp. level LOL

Guest bkelm18

Name: Sagebrush Steakhouse

Address: 390 S Illinois Ave

City: Oak Ridge, TN

Contact details: (865) 481-3077

Not posted as of yet.

So far, Mimmi's has not been posted. Ate there 7/26 and no posting at all.....

And my house...while we will serve friends, and not the general public...is not and will not be posted...just call first...heh

• Admin Team

So with two small children, it's hard enough to walk in a restaurant, much less notice whether they have posted. I keep meaning to check several places to see if they have posted, but as of tonight remembered to check when we ate at Cozymel's in Cool Springs. They were not posted.

Name: Cozymel's

City: Cool Springs

Contact details:

wow i didnt even know there was one there.. i have been to the one in hawaii and loved it. so how is the one in cool springs?

The food has always been good there. I've eaten there several times with the wifey and had a few business dinners there.

I've eaten at Buca's in Cool Springs, Lousiville, KY and Anaheim, CA and they were all consistently good.

The fact that they haven't posted is a plus -- I can still eat there!

Guest KWW67

Toykyo Japanese Steak House on Sam Ridley Pkwy. in Smyrna TN *********NOT POSTED!!!!!******* They posted but removed it after hearing our side. They are GREAT people and the food is excellent. Let's stop by and tell them thanks for their support!! Talk to Andy or Mike. Great guys!!........Great food!!

Edited by KWW67

ruby tuesdays

ftn city location

knoxville, tn

ate there tonight. no posting, i didn't get out of hand nor did i get the urge to shoot anyone, my 9mm never tried to jump out of my pocket and go on a rampage either. i started to ask the manager if they'd had any complaints one way or the other, but i just didn't go there.