RESTAURANTS THAT HAVE NOT OR WILL NOT POST - (After orginal law Change)

Guest crotalus01

Broadway Pizza in Memphis on Broad Street is NOT posted. Go there and get the best pizza in the city, let them know you support them for not posting! (I went to high school with Dewanna, she inherited the place from her parents - she is super cool).

Guest D.B. Cooper
As of Friday, July 24th in the Nashville area, the following were not posted:

Big River Grill

2nd Ave.

Sadly, this will change. :P

Guest HVAC Worker

O'Charleys and Dixie Cafe in Bartlett are not posted.They are located at the corner of 64 highway and Bartlett Road.Dixie Cafe has got to have the best home cooking takeout there is.:tough::up:

Guest Fenris

Mediterranean Cuisine in Brentwood is not posted.

If you're in the Brentwood area, stop by. It's got great food and the owner, Saad just became a citizen this past week. Super nice guy.

:shake:

Brother Juniper's

3519 Walker Ave, Memphis, TN 38111 • (901)324-0144

near Univ. of Memphis

many times voted "Best Breakfast in Memphis"

Every time I go in, the owner, Jonathan, asks me what I'm packing today.:D

This morning when I picked up my San Diegan (delicious and Rachel Ray likes it, too) I asked him if he would be posting against carrying (some non-alcohol restaurants have been posting :cry:). He said "Of course not!".

Fox and Hound in Cordova isn't really posted.

They have one sign printed on their letterhead that says No Firearms Allowed back by the kitchen near a phone lol Nothing on the door or anywhere near it.

My conversation with the waitress suggests it's don't ask don't tell at the door and the sign is to appease a few antis.

Guest mn32768

Name: Los Primos Authentic Mexican Cuisine

Address: I-40 Exit 347

City: Harriman

Details: Serves alcohol, not posted. Excellent Mexican food, big portions and very reasonably priced.

Fox and Hound in Cordova isn't really posted.

They have one sign printed on their letterhead that says No Firearms Allowed back by the kitchen near a phone lol Nothing on the door or anywhere near it.

My conversation with the waitress suggests it's don't ask don't tell at the door and the sign is to appease a few antis.

That's just awesome! :lol:

Chappy's Restaurant

1721 Church St

Nashville, TN 37203-2921

(615) 322-9932

Expensive but excellent authentic Cajun food. Has lunch there on 08/04 and observed no postings.

Red Lobster

Providence

Mt Juliet Tn.

Haven't eaten' at a Red Lobster in several years as the Hickory Harlem location kind of turned me off. Must say it was a pleasuarable experience and I'll go back.

Edited by DavidD
Added Red Lobster
Guest db99wj

Interstate BBQ

3rd Street

Memphis

No postings as of lunch.

BBQ is very good, got the pork sandwich. If you go, you need to be armed and don't leave them in your Van like the SWAT team from Wake Forest, NC did a few years ago!