JULY 14th - ***KNOXVILLE***

Will you be attending the July 14th event?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending the July 14th event?

• Yes I will be attending
    • I maybe attending

It has been decided the Knoxville celebration/meet/greet will be held at the Hooters Restaurant on Merchants Drive @ 7:00 PM on July 14th. We should probably meet/gather in front till we get several together and then go inside. Please respond to the poll so we can get a head count prior to going. If you need directions, GOOGLE IT!!!! Thanks and we will look forward to meeting on the 14th!

ADDED NOTE: In the event Hooters decides to post, there are several places close by we can choose from. If the carry ruling is overturned on the 13th, then we probably will not meet. Watch the news and this forum for last minute updates.

Edited by ftncityfatboy
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BigJ45

I will try to make it. I will be working in dandridge next week so I 'm not sure. Has any body asked if Hooters is going to post?

I had the chance to go by the Hooters on Kingston Pike. It WAS NOT posted in any manner.

I will assume the one on Merchants will be the same way

And to add,

we are all adults. So this is a slight reminder to stay within the legality of the TN HCP.

Edited by Mike.357

look forward to seeing you and the posse Slug.

Just got off the landline with OS, he confirmed attendance.

I am cutting the sleeves off my born to kill shirt so my rebel flag tat shows in the pic. I will be the guy holding the PBR

• Administrator
You couldn't cut it here, man. We all be hard here on the East Side (of the state)... :tough:

Johnson City is more east'er than you are. If they hear that you're trying to muscle in on their east'er'ness... it could get ugly.

So how do I tell who is who when i get there? i have never seen any of you guys...

I drive a red Ford pick up with a tool box. Fat guy wearing a khaki Dodge Motorsports hat and a pair of brown cargo shorts. Probably will be wearing a blue button down short sleave shirt, unless I lose it in the heat.

OhShoot is a tall old guy, can't miss him, LOL

seaslug is very tacticool looking, expect to see him yelling contact and rolling through the parking lot

Edited by Mike.357
Guest SW9VEman
I drive a red Ford pick up with a tool box. Fat guy wearing a khaki Dodge Motorsports hat and a pair of brown cargo shorts. Probably will be wearing a blue button down short sleave shirt, unless I lose it in the heat.

OhShoot is a tall old guy, can't miss him, LOL

seaslug is very tacticool looking, expect to see him yelling contact and rolling through the parking lot

Ford truck and a Dodge Motorsports hat... Confused?

I will be driving a black Neon SRT-4. and will be wearing brown cargo shorts and a gray "tail of the dragon shirt"

Are we meeting up outside before hand?

Johnson City is more east'er than you are. If they hear that you're trying to muscle in on their east'er'ness... it could get ugly.

Nah, you want East Side power, we'll go find somebody from Sugar Creek or Trade, TN to show you how it's done. Mountain City will do in a pinch though.

We had a real nice time at the Hooters. Food was good on my end, looked appetizing on everyones plates. I think we made a good choice going there.

We had a nice group of lawful gun owners. No one waving guns around, no shots popped off just for kicks. Rumor has it someone even went out to change their rig so as not to print. I honestly don't think anyone was made, I don't even know who was carrying anyway.

Was very nice meeting Ron, Eddie, Brian, Whitney, Slugs fiancee ,FtnCityfatboys daughter, and of course our lovely waitress. ( dang forgot her name.) Always nice hanging with the familiar faces in attendance.

You guys (Brian, Whitney, Ron and Eddie)who have not shot with us really need to make effort to come join us next time.

Thanks for coming out everyone! It was a night to remember. Hopefully the day will come when no one even thinks twice about having their piece with them anywhere they go.

We had a real nice time at the Hooters. Food was good on my end, looked appetizing on everyones plates. I think we made a good choice going there.

We had a nice group of lawful gun owners. No one waving guns around, no shots popped off just for kicks. Rumor has it someone even went out to change their rig so as not to print. I honestly don't think anyone was made, I don't even know who was carrying anyway.

Was very nice meeting Ron, Eddie, Brian, Whitney, Slugs fiancee ,FtnCityfatboys daughter, and of course our lovely waitress. ( dang forgot her name.) Always nice hanging with the familiar faces in attendance.

You guys (Brian, Whitney, Ron and Eddie)who have not shot with us really need to make effort to come join us next time.

Thanks for coming out everyone! It was a night to remember. Hopefully the day will come when no one even thinks twice about having their piece with them anywhere they go.

+1 to that! And her name was Jordyn...yes, with a 'Y'...lol. Also, more of you should've hung around for the car wash afterward... :screwy: