Can we get an ammo thread??

Guest jim137

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with most group buys on internet is that people want someone else to research the best price, spend their money and order the stuff and then arrange for payment and pickup from the other purchasers - at their convenience. Then you always have someone who whines because you bought something that they heard, from a friend of a friend, isn't all that good. Big PITA.

But I do think an ammunition forum is a good idea.

• Administrator

I decided to rename the Reloading Bench forum to "The Ammo Can" and change it to encompass not only reloading your own ammo but also discussing factory loaded ammo as well.

We really weren't getting much traffic in it as just a reloading forum and I was concerned that another ammo related forum would likewise not get much use as well. If there ever comes a time that one subject really seems to be dominating the other, then I'll consider splitting the topics back apart.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.