Big shout out to Joe and the guys at Hero Gear

TGO David

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tungsten, I would have loved to meet up but I was driving back from Florida most of the day today. Let me know next time you're going to OT and I'll make the time to be there.

• Administrator

Florida! I'm envious!

I might go back to On Target tomorrow (Monday) if you want to meet up. I really didn't shoot either the Kimber or the P2000 much today. Just enough to get them both a little dirty but not enough to really learn the P2000's characteristics yet.

The Kimber was... well... a Kimber. I won't need to do any more shooting with it except to cycle through my carry ammo every so often. :confused:

Cool. Let me know if you decide to go. I've got to run by the new Best Buy and pick up a TV/DVD player for Zach. BTW, the place we went would be good for a group trip sometime. Really nice condo's and not very expensive.

Sounds like I just missed everybody. Well.. I wouldn't exactly say I "missed" them. ;)

MAD props to Hero-Gear from the Disney Lincoln!!! Being that Dan is my BFAM I would have been disowned forever if I didn't make the trip down there. I got a S&W M&P45 on my stop in there on Saturday. Joe and Rodney were trying to weasel out the door when I stopped in. Thankfully they accommodated my tardy ass and moved back inside to hook me up. Got a bad ass set of grips while I was there too! :taser:

THANKS GUYS!!! I can honestly say now that HG will be my first stop for all of my firearm needs.

Now lets get some sights for this Kimber!

Sounds like I just missed everybody. Well.. I wouldn't exactly say I "missed" them. ;)

MAD props to Hero-Gear from the Disney Lincoln!!! Got a S&W M&P45 on my stop in there on Saturday. They were trying to weasel out the door when i stopped in. Thankfully they accommodated my tardy ass and moved back inside to hook me up. Got a bad ass set of grips while I was there too! :taser:

THANKS GUYS!!!

It was good meeting you dude.

Glad you got that good deal on the M&P :D

Next time trying coming by during NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS! :cool:

Im in college. Anything before 2:30Am is still normal business hours to me!

i put the M&P throuhg it's paces Sunday at on Target. Never missed a beat! I shoot every bit as well with that as I do with the Kimber. And man... The Kimber with those Pachmayr Grips...... PURE SEX!!! Best looking gun at the range (in my lane). ;)