How to multi quote a post?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To multi quote,you simply click on the "Multi-Quote This Message button" multiquoteoffm.gif located right of the quote button.

For the last message you would like quoted in the series you will need to click the normal Quote button. quotel.gif

So lets say you want to quote three messages,then you would use the Multi Quote button on the first two,then the Quote button for the third.

Guest SUNTZU
Can someone provide me with the steps to use the multi quote button?

How do I quote a post with a quote within the post?

How do I quote two or more posts within a tread using the multi quote button?

Thank you.:screwy:

To multi quote,you simply click on the "Multi-Quote This Message button" multiquoteoffm.gif located right of the quote button.

For the last message you would like quoted in the series you will need to click the normal Quote button. quotel.gif

So lets say you want to quote three messages,then you would use the Multi Quote button on the first two,then the Quote button for the third.

AFAIK a quoted post within the post you quote, will not be included. If you want to include it you would need to use the multi-quote function to select each message separately as strickj has shown above.

SWEET! I've been doing it the DEE DEE DEE way!

Guest m&pc9

Thank you.:screwy:

I was wanting to try it out

Looks like it works

Cool

AFAIK a quoted post within the post you quote, will not be included. If you want to include it you would need to use the multi-quote function to select each message separately as strickj has shown above.

can't be that hard if I can do it too

Guest abailey362
I was wanting to try it out

Looks like it works

Cool

i've always wondered the same and didn't want to ask...thanks

Guest Todd@CIS

Learned something new today!

Guest JHatmaker

Thank you.:poop:

This...

...is...

....the shiznit!

Guest AmericanWorkMule
This is going to turn into the longest TGO Forum Support thread ever.

Cool,

but I figured out I had to at least sign in to see the multi quote button