energy drinks

what are some of the most potent energy drinks? i need something just short of some speed you buy off the street.

need something good for 8 hours. or maybe just 4.

ive tried the mountain dew MDX and it worked the first time but after that nothing, plus i crashed after it wore off.

ive tried the AMP energy and NOS energy and they do nothing for me.

sundrop, mountain dew, vault, etc. dont faze me either.

also tried cups of coffee with the little caffeine shots that look like creamer cups, tried a 16oz. coffee and 4 of those shots in it, nothing.

i am 6'4" 190lbs. dont know if its body mass or what but i need something strong.

now, im not looking for a high or anything. i am used to working 1st shift construction and there is no work an i have had to take a temporary 3rd shift factory job for now. and its killing me. sometimes i do a small job during the day so that makes it worse. just need something to keep me conscious.

taste does not matter

Edited by nightrunner
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SUNTZU

I personally like the 5 hour energy drinks. My girlfriend likes Monster energy drinks. If there is a candy store near you, see if they have chocolate covered coffee beans. I was doing third shift construction for awhile and those things kept me wide awake.

Guest MCRAIG

Be very careful with them, my father worked with a guy who drank energy drinks all day with a pre-existing heart condition and it caused him to go into cardiac arrest and that was his last drink.

Hands Down..... Redline Rush! I'm not sure if you can find it locally, but I ordered some about a year ago. This stuff comes with a warning on the bottle, and it's no joke.

I tried most of the other energy drinks, but none of them even came close to this stuff. Not even remotely close. And the best part, I didn't have to deal with the dreded crash.

Guest SUNTZU

The crash is why I don't like them. 5 Hour doesn't seem to do that, though. But if he tried it and it didn't do anything I guess he's SOL on that one. Maybe one of those cheap pawn shop tazers?

Here's a little about it.

Redline Rush. This drink goes beyond all others out there, providing your body excess of everything it would need to speed your body up and get your metabolism and heart rate at a hummingbirds level. In one small 8oz bottle, there is 500mg of caffeine, or the equivalent of 6 1/2 shots of espresso.There is also Yohimbe, bark extract from a tree in Africa, to stimulate fat loss by increasing your blood flow (yohimbine is also a well known aphrodesiac). We also have Evodiamine, and Vinpocetine, Tryptophan and cyclic adenosine monophosphate. which helps raise thyroid horomone levels. This stuff puts your body in thermogenisis, where you are both hot and cold at the same time, burning calories and promoting uncontrollable shudders. Yes, the shuddering and shaking is supposed to happen to you. If you don't take my word for it, this is the warning on the bottle -

"WARNING: NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. Consult a physician or licensed qualifie health care professional before using this product if you have a family history of, heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, depression or other psychiatric condition, glaucoma, difficulty in urinating, prostate enlargement, or seizure disorder, or if you are using a monoamine oxidize inhibitor (MAOI) or any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug containing ephedrine, pseudo-ephedrine, or phenylpropanolamine (ingredients found in certain allergy, asthma, cough or cold, and weight control products). Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause adverse health effects. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, shortness of breath, or other similar symptoms. Individuals who are sensitive to the effects of caffeine or have a medical condition should consult a licensed health care professional before consuming this product. Do not use this product if you are more than 15 pounds over weight. The consumer assumes total liability if this product is used in a manner inconsistent with label guidelines. Do not use for weight reduction. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN."

Here's where I ordered it from.

Fat Loss and Energy Supplements - VPXDirect.com

Guest tonybon

i worked a rotating 12 hr shift for 8 years. 2 days of nites 2 days off 3 day shifts 2 days days off etc. never got use to it. went to straight nites stayed off the juices (coffee and soda) felt great but needed more sleep to feel good. just dont drive when your to tired pull over and get 15min or so nap. driving sleepy is as bad or worse than dui. be carefull this country needs all her good guys!

Go tell your doctor you're bored at work and have trouble concentrating.

They'll prescribe you Adderall, which is an amphetamine. You won't need sleep for days.

BTW, that was tounge in cheek :)

I've always been a fan of red bull, but drink plenty of water with it, that stuff has a butt load of sodium in it.

I'm right with you with the energy drinks.

I can drink two cans of Pimp Juice,a large white chocolate mocha,and a super sweet tea,then take a nap :D

The ephedrine pills do work for me,but I don't like taking those either for all the bad things you hear about them.

So,I too wanna know whats left?

Guest GunTroll

Heard this stuff works well if all else fails. Comes with adverse reactions and dependency. Known to disrupt families and deplete finances. Erectile dysfunction....maybe but I doubt it. Oily discharge is common around your rear and lips. This stuff makes you the talk of the town. Enjoy!

crack-15.jpg

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TRY!!!!