energy drinks

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SUNTZU
Where are you getting the ephedra? I thought the FDA took this off the market a few years ago?

Welcome murphysteve, say hello in the New Member Introduction forum. Hmmm, first post, asking about ephedra and where to buy it, so are you DEA or MMA (Meth Makers of America)? :P

Guest mustangdave

about the only energy drink I do that's not a soda is GATORADE...the AMP/Redbull...etc stuff spikes my heart rate and makes me REAL jittery...and the CRASH really sucks

Don't know who Jack Brown is Snunfoo

Where are you getting the ephedra? I thought the FDA took this off the market a few years ago?

It was banned,but its not anymore afik.

Its available at gas stations,and supplement stores in a powder for working out.

Guest Grout

Go to Walmart and get two bottles of the Equate Tussin cough medicine.Drink them both and I :devil: you not you will stay awake for 2 days.Seriously.I had a bad cold once and did that not knowing the side effects.Afterward I thought to myself why do people smoke meth?,all they need to do to stay up is drink cough medicine.

Guest mustangdave
Go to Walmart and get two bottles of the Equate Tussin cough medicine.Drink them both and I :devil: you not you will stay awake for 2 days.Seriously.I had a bad cold once and did that not knowing the side effects.Afterward I thought to myself why do people smoke meth?,all they need to do to stay up is drink cough medicine.

LMAO...now you know what the METH heads "cook down"...

Guest TurboniumOxide

B Complex Supplements. Also, get your sleeping schedule rotated around with Melatonin on a rigid schedule and Dark Rooms just before you need to sleep. Address the real need, SLEEP.

I try to stay away from caffeine in general. I like my coffee every once in awhile but I've been hooked on the stuff to the point that if I didnt have a $2 monster or red bull every day I'd get the worst headache you can imagine.

Finally broke myself of it after toughing out the headache and withdrawals. Never agian.

Gatorade, water, and milk are about the only things I drink other than a cup of coffee every other week or so.... and beer.

Edited by Metalhead
Guest abailey362

sudafed

but really, the monster coffee drinks as mentioned above usually work for me. 5 hr energy only works for me when i'm active, but doesn't help to stay awake.

Redline Rush. .....There is also Yohimbe, bark extract from a tree in Africa, to stimulate fat loss by increasing your blood flow (yohimbine is also a well known aphrodesiac). ....

So Redline Rush helps you stay erect in many ways? :chill:

Go to Walmart and get two bottles of the Equate Tussin cough medicine.Drink them both and I :hat: you not you will stay awake for 2 days.Seriously.I had a bad cold once and did that not knowing the side effects.Afterward I thought to myself why do people smoke meth?,all they need to do to stay up is drink cough medicine.

Mo Tussin!:D