Pocket/Sub-Compact Pistol for Office Attire

Guest utarch00

With Khaki pants, the Kel-Tec PF9 will work in the front pocket.

http://www.mouseguns.com/pf9rev/pf9rev.htm

With dress pants, I recommend the Kel-Tec p3at.

http://www.mouseguns.com/ideal2.htm

That's what works for me!

Yes, you are the reason I am on my current quest:doh:

J/K:p , great write up by the way.

Tell me more about your recomendations, why, how they fit, why the P3AT for dress pants...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a pastor. Throughout the week I wear the uniform: khaki pants and blue blazer. The PF9 is just a tad too big and bulky for dress pants (thinner material), but is OK in khaki canvas. The p3at is lighter and smaller, and quite un-noticeable in dress slacks, even when I'm teaching Sunday School up close with twenty people. I carry the PF9 in a soft leather holster, and the p3at in the little nylon case that it comes with, unzipped at the top and side.

Some people have KT pistols that give them trouble at first, but nine times out of ten that can be taken care of by a quick trip back to the factory. I've had no trouble with my PF9. I DID sent my p3at back two years ago, and it has never failed since then.

Finally, the economics of the KT firearms can't be beat. I'm sure the Kahr PM9 is great, but I can get BOTH a PF9 and a p3at for the same money.

I'm a pastor. Throughout the week I wear the uniform: khaki pants and blue blazer. The PF9 is just a tad too big and bulky for dress pants (thinner material), but is OK in khaki canvas. The p3at is lighter and smaller, and quite un-noticeable in dress slacks, even when I'm teaching Sunday School up close with twenty people. I carry the PF9 in a soft leather holster, and the p3at in the little nylon case that it comes with, unzipped at the top and side.

Some people have KT pistols that give them trouble at first, but nine times out of ten that can be taken care of by a quick trip back to the factory. I've had no trouble with my PF9. I DID sent my p3at back two years ago, and it has never failed since then.

Finally, the economics of the KT firearms can't be beat. I'm sure the Kahr PM9 is great, but I can get BOTH a PF9 and a p3at for the same money.

Can you get the PF9 in your back pocket? Khaki and dress pants?

Marswolf, what make and model holster is that?

It's a Don Hume 002: Hip Pocket Style.

http://www.donhume.com/products/ProductsPage.cfm?ProductID=32

The beauty is that the gun fits in the holster that totally fits in the back pocket. I'm using it this weekend at a Christmas show I'm doing with my wife. I used it at Bristol's Rhythm & Roots Reunion too.

No-brainer to just throw the little gun into your hip pocket.

You gotta love a pistol packin' pastor. It would be interesting to see a poll of how many pastors carry in the pulpit and what denominations they are from. :)

Guest sermon8r
You gotta love a pistol packin' pastor. It would be interesting to see a poll of how many pastors carry in the pulpit and what denominations they are from. :)

1911 SA Loaded Champion IWB Almost Always