Hey Len...a cartoon for you!

Marswolf

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be many things, but I am not spineless. (Or slimy!)

I love Get Fuzzy (I sympathize with the women-less Rob and also share a house with a cat with an attitude.)

I admit to laughing, but take comfort in the fact that Mars is dead-on right and that the author of Get Fuzzy is a liberal (supports Obama, btw)

Of course, if I cut and pasted all the anti-GOP/conservative cartoons out there, I'd wear out Tungsten's server! :rolleyes:

PS. Funny story. I am well-known in the 'hood for being a big Democrat. One day a few years back I broke up a fight between my cat and one of the many enemy cats my cat despises. As I grabbed my feline and started walking back across the st, neighbor dude from down the block says "The other cat must be a Republican!" You would think so, but evidence suggests my cat is a Republican (very conservative, does not like change, opposes food handouts to strays, has a full-time servant (me), anti-immigration--very protective of the border, etc.)

Heres a fave:

103262.jpg

Ah, the homeland. Planning a visit to the family next month myself. I always stock up on the good food -stuff my face with pizza, bring home bagels, etc.

Hay Len, I'm currently in PRNJ visiting my kids and grand kids. I feel naked here with no pistol on my hip. Will be back in good old TN next week. Can't wait.
Ah, the homeland. Planning a visit to the family next month myself. I always stock up on the good food -stuff my face with pizza, bring home bagels, etc.

My wife is from So.Jersey. I honestly don't know anything I could get there that I can't get here. And I dont have to support a fascist state that treats its law abiding citizens like criminals.

I may be many things, but I am not spineless. (Or slimy!)

I love Get Fuzzy (I sympathize with the women-less Rob and also share a house with a cat with an attitude.)

I admit to laughing, but take comfort in the fact that Mars is dead-on right and that the author of Get Fuzzy is a liberal (supports Obama, btw)

Of course, if I cut and pasted all the anti-GOP/conservative cartoons out there, I'd wear out Tungsten's server! :rolleyes:

PS. Funny story. I am well-known in the 'hood for being a big Democrat. One day a few years back I broke up a fight between my cat and one of the many enemy cats my cat despises. As I grabbed my feline and started walking back across the st, neighbor dude from down the block says "The other cat must be a Republican!" You would think so, but evidence suggests my cat is a Republican (very conservative, does not like change, opposes food handouts to strays, has a full-time servant (me), anti-immigration--very protective of the border, etc.)

Heres a fave:

103262.jpg

Hey, my dog is leaning toward the Demo side, he is definitely socially uninhibited!:D

Key word there is "South." Come to some of my old haunts and I'll show you some good food. In Nashville one can get decent bagels (Star Bagel), but the pizza is definitely lacking. Around here, you will often find me in Noshville enjoying an egg cream.

My wife is from So.Jersey. I honestly don't know anything I could get there that I can't get here. And I dont have to support a fascist state that treats its law abiding citizens like criminals.

Yeah, central NJ is nice. I grew up on the Middlesex/Monmouth county line. (Matawan in Monmouth, Old Bridge in Middlesex) Horse country, lots of rolling hills and the beach right there. Close enough to NYC to still have the good food. I learned to fly at an airport in Monmouth County, I never did get lost. Just fly east till you see the ocean, then look for landmarks. That airport is gone now. Sad news, that was.

Well right now I'm visiting my daughter and son here in Monmouth County. Not so bad here except for being in PRNJ.