strickj

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JavaGuy

Between 25 and 29 MPG city.. depends on my driving... slow and easy generally gets me up to the higher number.

Highway driving gets me into the 30's. If I really take it easy, I'm pushing 40 MPG.

2001 Hyundai Elantra, 4 cylinder, 5 spd.

The family van, a 2001 Chevy 1500, is a vastly different story. 16 MPG highway, 12-13 in the city... downhill with a following wind.

Getting around 13 in my V10 Excursion if I don't get her over 2k rpm's....If I want mileage, I'll drive the wife's 4runner....get's around 21 mpg..If the Gov doesn't like it I'll give him my wish list and he can buy me a new vehicle

2005 V10 Ford powered 31' motorhome-------about 9 mpg or less if towing the Jeep

2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited about 20 mpg

2007 F150 about 20 mpg

All mileage has fallen off with the ethanol additive. Noticeable difference in the motorhome. All vehicles driven very conservatively.

oldogy

Edited by oldogy
Guest abailey362

22-25 in the G35( but it runs premium), the trailblazer USED to get 17-18 hwy but with crappy gas and age it's around 14 too i think

My Ford Fusion gets 24-27 MPG mixed city/highway and 32-33 highway. 2.3L I4/AT.

My F350 Dually gets 10-12 mpg - city, highway, empty, full (2 ton payload), uphill, downhill, headwind, tailwind. 6.8L gas/AT.

Guest m&pc9

My millage is about $700 per year.

Property tax, or millage tax, is an ad valorem tax that an owner is required to pay on the value of the property being taxed. Property tax can be defined as "generally, tax imposed by municipalities upon owners of property within their jurisdiction based on the value of such property."[1] There are three species or types of property: Land, Improvements to Land (immovable manmade objects; i.e., buildings), and Personal (movable manmade objects). Real estate, real property or realty are all terms for the combination of land and improvements. The taxing authority requires and/or performs an appraisal of the monetary value of the property, and tax is assessed in proportion to that value. Forms of property tax used vary between countries and jurisdictions.

Property tax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Guest coldblackwind

'00 s-10, 4 cylinder, 5 speed, 2wd- 26-27mpg

'99 jeep cherokee, 4.0 6 cylinder, 4wd, 235-75/15 tires- 17-18 on average, up to 20 with all expressway

'93 f150, 351W, automatic, 4wd, 32-11.50-15 tires- 11mpg

Heres a little tip to all the people at least in middle tennessee, our gas sucks! 87 ain't 87, I don't care what they say, my parents bring their cars from NY, they immediately start to miss, and mine will run a LOT better as soon as I get gas anywhere out of state! Try a tank with 89 or 93 and you're likely to see an improvement. My Jeep and ford didn't (they'll run anything), but my s-10, the grand am I had before it, and my buddies '99 tahoe, and '91 CRX all see up to 2 mpg improvements, and run a WHOLE better.

Guest Moody

Here's my summary:

2004 Dodge 3500 Diesel, automatic - 13MPG city, ~17MPG highway

1998 Lexus GS300 w/ 200,000 miles - 16MPG city, ~20MPG highway

I would like a Civic (yeah, I know...), but I'm a big guy, and don't want to squeeze. I also don't want a car payment.