Defensive Pistol Match Clarksville 8-29-09

Guest Doc44

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really glad to be there. I met alot of good people there. Thats just why I like going to different place to shoot. Everyone was really down to earth and everyone was there to has lots of fun. And what about the weather you couldn't asked for anything better.

Robert I am sorry that you missed a great time. I am sure I will see you some other time. Wanda said that you hurt your hand from work, I hope that you hand will get better.

I also wanna Thank all the people that was involve in the put this match together. Everyone was safe in what they done. I hope to see IDPA there in the future. Thanks

Again

Allan

Not to go off topic. Robert is how bad did you hart your hand.

Any PICTURES of the shoot guy's, I dieing to see some.

Mark

:)

Wanda took video, Allen took some still pictures.

i was using a small sledge hammer bouced/missed and got my wrist, just luckly i was working at a odd angle and could not get much force in my swing.

note Matt head is swollen right right so look out.;)

Wanda she can mail you a copy.

Guest Trigger Happy

Robert

Hope your not out for to long, can't let Matt and Ben run around winning every match in the tri-state area.:) Do you mean snail mail or e-mail? You should have may email. Thats if she doesn't mind.

I had fun at the FUN DAY at HCGC, but I'd still would have liked to have gone to this shoot to. :-\

Thanks to all that signed up, showed up and shot. Good match with great weather. Also want to thank all the people and businesses that supported the fund raising match by donating to the prize table.

Want to also thank Louise Mandrell for showing up for the shooter's meeting and supporting the event and our Second Amendment.

B)

Doc44

Edited by Doc44
Robert

Hope your not out for to long, can't let Matt and Ben run around winning every match in the tri-state area.B) Do you mean snail mail or e-mail? You should have may email. Thats if she doesn't mind.

I had fun at the FUN DAY at HCGC, but I'd still would have liked to have gone to this shoot to. :-\

I did not win by any means!! It was a alot of fun and I hope they can do it again. It would be nice to have three clubs to shoot at within an hours drive. Are the scores going to be posted anywhere?

Guest nashvillebill

I asked Mr. Bartram after the match, he said they could not post them. Maybe if we ask real nice, Ty will Email the scores to us. Ty, PLEEEAAASE?B)

Nashvillebill i got to see some video of you in action, great job! and that GREAT BIG shiney thing you got at the end of the match looks great. I know you and nbforrest shot ssp what division was Randy W shooting in?

Guest nashvillebill
Nashvillebill i got to see some video of you in action, great job! and that GREAT BIG shiney thing you got at the end of the match looks great. I know you and nbforrest shot ssp what division was Randy W shooting in?

Thank you, I would love to get a copy if possible. Randy won ESP division.

Guest tcampbell
I asked Mr. Bartram after the match, he said they could not post them. Maybe if we ask real nice, Ty will Email the scores to us. Ty, PLEEEAAASE?;)

Scores should be available within the next few days on the mcts website ;)

Guest tcampbell

I spoke with Bill, and I need to edit out the last names. This was requested to protect the names of law enforcement personnel involved in the match. If there are 2 or more first names that are the same, the first initial of the last name will be used. I will post on here when the scores are posted on the mcts site. Due to my workload...it may take me a day or 2 to get them done. ;)

I spoke with Bill, and I need to edit out the last names. This was requested to protect the names of law enforcement personnel involved in the match. If there are 2 or more first names that are the same, the first initial of the last name will be used. I will post on here when the scores are posted on the mcts site. Due to my workload...it may take me a day or 2 to get them done. :D

? odd but okay we all have shot with LE from time to time.

But very glad to see the scores will be listed.

Hopefully there will be only one Wanda:D since she said she was the only female shooter.:D

I was really proud to be in that group of shooters. I got to see alot of awesome shots, and that group 3 had most of the match winners.

I do appreciate the help and tips that I got. Brad I do Thank you and hope to shoot with you again. Rick it was good to see you again brother, I will see you at RattleSnake Ridge on Sept 6. Maybe some you guys would be interested I hope to see you all there...

Allan

I am in the process of burning a few DVD's for a couple of people that may be able to get them posted or linked to TGO and IDPA. Not sure how long it will be. I will be mailing the copies out today. Just keep checking the sites. ;)